The Best Thing I Have Ever Done for Myself - Miami, FL

I have to say that this is one of the best things...

I have to say that this is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I am a 29 year old mother of two boys, and it was time for a new better me. I did a Mommy Makeover TT, BA, BL, and lipo on my flanks and back. On June 14, 2012 was my surgery date, it has already been a month and I feel wonderful. I look awesome and I know I still need to give my body time to heal so I can see the final results. The only set back that I had was an infection on my BB at my 3 week post-op mark. I called my PS and sent him a picture of it and right away they sent me antibiotics and asked me to come in the next day. I am so happy with the choice I made and would do it all over again if I had the choice.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Any recovery tips for ladies about to embark on this journey?

Today I am 1 month and 4 days post-op I am still...

Today I am 1 month and 4 days post-op I am still swollen from the TT, but love the way I look already. I went to the beach for the first time this Sunday only to lay under the umbrella, no swimming yet, but still had a great time with my boys. I would have to say that the most important thing you need if you are have a MM is to make sure you have a good support system to help you especially the first two weeks.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I went to about five consultations before I made my decision and believe it or not as soon as I met Dr. Okpaku I know he was the right surgeon for me. The fact that he operates at a hospital outpatient facility was what convinced me. Also he was one of the only surgeons that I met with that would do all the procedures I wanted at once, and a BL with just and areola incision so I would not have a huge scar. Of course price was also a factor, he was able to provide me with an affordable price that I could afford