Mommy Makeover Aug 3 - FL

After having my daughter later in life I found my...

After having my daughter later in life I found my body (skin) didn't bounce back as before. Despite running twenty miles a week and working out with weights three times a week -- the extra skin would;t budge. And neither did the tummy pouf. Breasts? Deflated. So after much thought I decided to go ahead and get this done now.

Worried about being under GA and what recovery period will be like. Hope I can move around by myself after a week, just to get to the bathroom and back to my recliner.

Recommended by primary doctor. Chose based on recommendation, knowledge and willingness to discuss options.

Hi. I haven't taken anything for swelling. I'd say it's adding about 1.5 to 2 inches to my belly and I imagine this last bit will take months and months to get rid of. How are you doing?

Hey Busy, We'd love an update on your review! How are you feeling? Are you happy with your results so far?

Has the swelling gone down a lot from day one? Are you taking anything for the swelling?
Hi busymom! Thanks for helping me out! I tried to respond back to you via the July tummy tucker's forum but had problems. So do you like your results after being 18 days po? You have no regrets?
No regrets as to how it looks now and I know it will get better as all swelling subsides.
Hi, I have the same fears. But I'm to the point now I just want it done I'm so tired of wearing girdles. So which ps did u go with?

Welcome to RealSelf! That sounds like a reasonable expectation for one week post op. I hope it goes really well for you and that you love your results. Please keep us posted!

You can do it! I have the same fears but the amazing women here have shared with and assured me that if they can do it so can I! Can't wait to read your updates and follow your journey =)