Happy Mom & Wife - Miami, FL

After having had 2 children and breastfeeding...

After having had 2 children and breastfeeding both, not only was my body destroyed, but so was my confidence and self-esteem. I was miserable all the time and often took my frustration out on my kids. I needed to do something to be happy and feel good about myself again. I'd been thinking about having a tummy tuck done for a while now and was always too scared. I finally did some research and decided to schedule to meet with several doctors. I didn't feel good and sure about having a tummy tuck and breast augmentation until I met with Dr. Soler-Baillo! My husband and I both sat down with him a few times and discussed all the facts and details involved in the procedure. I knew I had found the perfect doctor for my surgery. Dr. Soler-Baillo took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions (and I had a lot of them!). Besides the fact that Dr. Soler-Baillo is a brilliant doctor and great at what he does, I like the fact that he is a "real person" and not just another "stuffy" doctor. He and his entire staff are extremely friendly and courteous and couldn't have made me feel more comfortable and confident about my decision to have my procedure done. They made this whole experience such a pleasant one. I couldn't believe and still can't believe how easy and painless it was. Just after a few days I was already looking great! It's been about 5 weeks now and I look and feel amazing! He was recommended by a co-worker who had nothing but great things to say about him and his expertise and I couldn't agree more! I felt hopeless for so long and I'd been working out so hard specially in the last year and still I wasn't able to get rid of my baby pouch and loose skin, and now thanks to Dr. Soler-Baillo, all that has changed. I can't stop looking at my body in the mirror and feeling happy and proud and confident again! Now I can't wait for the summer to show off my new body in my bikini. I am extremely pleased and excited with my results. I sincerely do recommend Dr. Soler-Baillo one hundred percent! I admit I was terrified, who wouldn't be, but now I look at myself and think about how painless it was and I'd do it all over again if I had to. For anyone considering plastic surgery, you need to meet with Dr. Soler-Baillo so you can see for yourselves how truly amazing, considerate and outgoing he is and what a terrific staff he has!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Mommy Makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mommy Makeover community today.