Mommy Makeover Dream Come True - Miami, FL

I had a mommy makeover and it was the best...

I had a mommy makeover and it was the best decision ever! What was suppose to be the best years of my life I lived hiding. I have lived with very heavy sagging skin ever since I had my first child at a very early age. I felt abnormal and embarrassed. After having 4 children I decided that it was my time! So, I contacted Dr. Michael Salzhauer about a possible mommy makeover. When he told me that I was a candidate, I dont think I have ever cried so hard, tears of joy of course! I think he was just as excited as I was! The morning of surgery his staff made sure I was comfortable. I felt relaxed and they made me feel at home. To me they all feel like family! Dr. Salzhauer...one word to describe him, "amazing!" I have never met another doctor quite like him. He cares about you and he listens. He held my hand as I was being put under. I couldnt ask for a better doctor! I had a wonderful experience there! His staff still calls to check in on me nearly a year later! Finally, I have a normal looking body and I am getting my confidence back! My results!? I am so pleased! I feel beautiful!Thank you Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery and Associates for listening and making my dream a reality!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Holy smokes! You don't even look like the same person truly incredible transformation!!
You look great! The best thing is that you have gotten your confidence back. I am going to have my surgery in July and I am nervous but I know it will totally be worth it.
U give me hope
:-)
wow

What a transformation! Would it be possible for you to give us a few more details about your procedure...maybe a few bits like what the most difficult part of your recovery was and how you coped, and what supplies came in handy as you healed?  Details are SO helpful to others considering a mommy makeover.

Binder/body suit, pain meds, and walking! Yes, it all is very very painful and u are ready to die at times but totally worth it! Be sure to keep a couple of pillows under ur head when u are laying down and also pillows under ur legs. Make sure to keep ur bandages dry (with hair dryer) after showers. Keep ice pack on ur breasts also. U need someone to care for u because u cant do it alone. Another thing that may happen is feeling a little depressed afterwards like i did. Dr.salzhauer said it is normal and will go away in which it did. With me it took around 5 months to get better with no breast pain and pains from muscle tightening. I have to say the muscle tightening preformed on me was top of the line awesome! I am not use to my fingers not sinking into my tummy anymore! My tummy is hard! If i think of anything else i will reply again. Please feel free to ask anything!
you look awesome!!!
Thank u so much! I feel awesome!
Absolutely thrilled for you!!! You look amazing!! How wonderful to feel good about yourself!! What a gift to yourslf!! Blessings to you and your family. Thanks so much for sharing!! Xo
Thank u! I waited a long time for this! Totally worth it! I know i picked the very best Dr!