Mommy Makeover Dream Come True - Miami, FL

I had a mommy makeover and it was the best...

I had a mommy makeover and it was the best decision ever! What was suppose to be the best years of my life I lived hiding. I have lived with very heavy sagging skin ever since I had my first child at a very early age. I felt abnormal and embarrassed. After having 4 children I decided that it was my time! So, I contacted Dr. Michael Salzhauer about a possible mommy makeover. When he told me that I was a candidate, I dont think I have ever cried so hard, tears of joy of course! I think he was just as excited as I was! The morning of surgery his staff made sure I was comfortable. I felt relaxed and they made me feel at home. To me they all feel like family! Dr. Salzhauer...one word to describe him, "amazing!" I have never met another doctor quite like him. He cares about you and he listens. He held my hand as I was being put under. I couldnt ask for a better doctor! I had a wonderful experience there! His staff still calls to check in on me nearly a year later! Finally, I have a normal looking body and I am getting my confidence back! My results!? I am so pleased! I feel beautiful!Thank you Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery and Associates for listening and making my dream a reality!
Holy smokes! You don't even look like the same person truly incredible transformation!!
You look great! The best thing is that you have gotten your confidence back. I am going to have my surgery in July and I am nervous but I know it will totally be worth it.
U give me hope