Mini Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and Beltectomy - Miami, FL

My Name is Fernanda; I am an employee and also a...

My Name is Fernanda; I am an employee and also a patient of Dr Okpaku. I work with Dr Okpaku for almost 4 years now and I had my surgery 2 months ago (mini tummy tuck, liposuction and beltectomy). During all this time, I had the opportunity to know the work of this wonderful doctor! I say this because working with him I can see closely the outcome of each surgery. I would not put my life in the hands of a doctor just because I work with him but because I trust him! Dr Okpaku values the lives of their patients; all his surgeries are performed in a hospital. As a patient I can say that I could not have made a better choice! I had an excellent recovery, in a week was already back at work. I work at the reception, directly with the public and nobody noticed that I was newly operated! I had no pain, just took a tablet of the twenty prescribed and best of all, my scars came out beautiful! In less than a month everything was already completely healed and despite the short time, I have only a small line.
Plastic surgery is not an exact science and it has to do many times with how each patient heals and recovers. Taking that into consideration and relying on the work of Dr Okpaku, plus the fact that the procedures are performed in a hospital I have no doubt that the surgery can come close to perfection.

Miami Plastic Surgeon