Satisfied 7 Months Post Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I had my mini tummy tuck 7 month ago. My stomack...

I had my mini tummy tuck 7 month ago. My stomack now looks tight and firm. He also made me some wonderful curves. My belly button is a little low but I also have a relative short scar, which was what I wanted. I am very please with the final result.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Regarding the office stuff, unfortunately they never made me feel very welcome or that they particulary appreciate my business... but I am not from Miami and maybe that's the way they deal with different culture. Other than them, he inspired confidence from my first visit. I highly recommend Dr. Pazmino!!!

I also agree that Dr.P is an amazing doctor. It has only been two weeks and my results are amazing. But, I too was disappointed with the aftercare. I was also an out-of-town patient, and felt that my business was not appreciated. I expected to see Dr.P on my second visit, a week after surgery, instead I saw the nurse. When I called to schedule my week two visit I was told that I would have to see the nurse again. I was disappointed and upset because I am supposed to fly out four days later. The receptionist told me he is booked with other patients. I got upset and asked her if I was not a patient anymore. Then she said I could come in the Thursday prior to flying. I explained that the commute is over an hour and that was not fair to me, especially after just having surgery. I wrote an email to Cathy expressing my concerns and disappointments with the aftercare. She apologized and scheduled for me to see the doctor during my two week appointment. He is a terrific doctor, gentle, and kind. Unfortunately, the office needs to improve the after care treatment. A simple courtesy call from the office staff to follow-up on the patient after surgery would go a long way.

I'm glad you're happy with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable posting them!