Just Like Family - Miami, FL

I am 29 years old with four kids 8& under. I...

I am 29 years old with four kids 8& under. I had loose skin and some fat on my abdomen that was HARD to get rid of. I researched doctors for 5 years. I had a mini tummy tuck a week ago. Still swollen as expected but moving around so well. I feel like the final results are going to be amazing. This doctor and his ENTIRE staff at Miami Aesthetic Surgery were the most amazing people. They made me feel like their one and only priority even one on one with his staff members felt like i was dealing with friends. Cathy and Annaiza are people i will keep in touch with because tgey were so helpful it was hard not to adore them, and Dr.Pazmino was undeniably charming and a real artist. He's so talented and I would recommend him to everyone. What a blessing to find someone so trustworthy and caring!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

They were just there for anything I needed. Patient with my payments but extremely quick to respond and give info.

Can we see your resultsss ?! I have my bbl scheduled in less than a month and am starting to second guess myself any advice and encouragement would help!