56 Yrs Old and Just Lost 40 Lbs. - Miami, FL

I've been dieting and had lost about 40 lbs. so of...

I've been dieting and had lost about 40 lbs. so of course my face was sagging and I had some wrinkles. I wasn't ready for a facelift, so Dr. Blinski suggested a liquid facelift. I couldn't be happier. I feel so much better and have so much more confidence. I feel pretty again. My face actually looks slightly lifted and my wrinkles are pretty much gone. I couldn't believe the difference when I looked at my before pictures. What a difference!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I actually met Dr. Blinski when I took my friend for a follow up visit after her face lift and fell in love with him immediately. He's got a good eye for what he thinks you should do and like me if you're not ready for the full face lift, he gives you other alternatives. I love that no one can tell what I've done, but everyone tells me how good I look.

Congrats on the weight loss!  Do you know which brands of filler you had and what areas of your face they were injected?  It helps our other users who are considering a liquid facelift to hear about what other people had done.