Want A Flat Stomach - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies!! I'm 31 years old 5'3. I have three...

Hello Ladies!! I'm 31 years old 5'3. I have three beautiful kids and a wonderful husband.

I exercise daily and I eat healthy, but I can't get rid of stomach. I have been stalking this site on and off for almost six months...lol. I can't decide if I want Lipo or a Tummy Tuck. I do have three doctors in mind. Dr. Perry, Dr. Pazmino, and Dr. Pelayo. I would love to hear any good or bad opinions about these doctors.

TIA!!

Realself

Hi there, Dr. Pelayo can now attend to you on a more personal level in his cosmetic center. Here's his website so that you may see before and after pics and request an appointment: http://www.pelayocosmetic.com/
I really don't like my stomach. Everytime I look at it makes me want to cry:( I also want lipo on my inner thighs. I can't wait when it's my turn. GL to you! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Same exact story here except I 38. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo on my inner thighs next Thurs. Based on your pics I would say you would be a canidate for both.