Liposuction on Thighs Caused Saggy Skin - Miami, FL

I had liposuction on my thighs about a year ago,...

i had liposuction on my thighs about a year ago, inner outter and banana rolls. Not satisfied with the results at all i wish my surgeon would of explained to me the risks of saggy skin. well now my skin i loose i have no muscle tone and alot more cellulite. my thighs look wavy and the skin hangs down. i would like to know would it be necessary to get a thigh lift or can non invasive treatment such as thermage work in my case. i did include a picture so you can get an idea of what i mean, thank you

hey I had the same from my first lipo 4 years ago, really awful i was only 19 and was soooo sad afterwords, i shamed meself for my legs, even because on me the surgeon di my knees as well, without that we agree on it, so abovce my knees i have this cellulite and irregularities, never went to the beach again! now 4 years later i just had a second lipo on my thighs 2 weeks PO, with laserlipo (smartlipo) hope this gives a better result. though i think I already start seeing the "cannula traces" did you find anything to smooth it out a bit?
I've heard lots of bad reviews about thermage; both from patients as well as surgeons. In my not-so-professional opinion, a thigh lift is the way to go. Lipo does nothing to help with cellulite or elasticity, as you've unfortunately experienced.
I wish everyone who is thinking about or planning on getting lipo would read this. I had similiar results after outer and inner thigh lipo. The problem was that my board certified surgeon was not supposed to do either my inner or outer thighs but only my banana roll area, which she didn't even touch. Now I have the same results...it has been 6 or 8 years. I can't remember the exact amount of time cause I try to forget. Good luck. Wish I never would have went for lipo. My pre-lipo body was much smoother.
hey so i did some research and found out that i can use "cellulaze" as a superficial skin tightening treatment and also to eliminate cellulite. Im going for a consultation february 27th but from my findings cellulaze can tighten skin and treat "post liposuction" irregularities....i will keep you posted if i go ahead with the treatment and about the results.
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with your results! I went to myshapelipo and they did amazing. They also offer a procedure to help tighten skin and reduce cellulite. I don't personally know how well it works, but I do know Trevor is amazing there, so perhaps it's something to look into. http://myshapelipo.com/services/cellulite-reduction/procedure/
Ok sounds great i will definitly look into that also! thank you!
That sucks.. I had my inner and outer thighs done in 2008 and I love my results...