Swollen and Bruised Down to My Feet - Miami, FL

Age 54. Lipo of inner/outer thighs. Had been...

Age 54. Lipo of inner/outer thighs. Had been little over a week since surgery. Wear garment 24/7 except shower/wash. However, even from surgery day my right leg has been more swollen and bruised than the left. This morning I noticed that the inside of my ankle is more bruised and swollen as well as bruising on the right top side of my foot which is also mire swollen than my left. I move around and walk around. Also, I had so much itching(mostly right thigh) last night that I was wide awake from 10-3. Some swelling and bruising in the lower part is normal I hear. I am wondering if I should be more concerned.

Post surgery: 11 days

Since my last post, I immediately started elevating my feet/legs. I began at night when I stacked 3 pillows in my bed to put my feet on. The next morning, I felt much better. My legs did not feel as heavy and my ankle and foot looked a bit less swollen and bruised. After the second night of sleeping this way, I noticed that the bottom of my garment was looser around my lower leg. Today, I can actually see that I have an ankle bone! My left leg and ankle are still more swollen than my left, but it is improving.

update, almost 4 wks

still sore and tender and a bit swollen at the knees. Graduated to spanx though.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon