Swollen and Bruised Down to My Feet - Miami, FL

Age 54. Lipo of inner/outer thighs. Had been...

Age 54. Lipo of inner/outer thighs. Had been little over a week since surgery. Wear garment 24/7 except shower/wash. However, even from surgery day my right leg has been more swollen and bruised than the left. This morning I noticed that the inside of my ankle is more bruised and swollen as well as bruising on the right top side of my foot which is also mire swollen than my left. I move around and walk around. Also, I had so much itching(mostly right thigh) last night that I was wide awake from 10-3. Some swelling and bruising in the lower part is normal I hear. I am wondering if I should be more concerned.

Post surgery: 11 days

Since my last post, I immediately started elevating my feet/legs. I began at night when I stacked 3 pillows in my bed to put my feet on. The next morning, I felt much better. My legs did not feel as heavy and my ankle and foot looked a bit less swollen and bruised. After the second night of sleeping this way, I noticed that the bottom of my garment was looser around my lower leg. Today, I can actually see that I have an ankle bone! My left leg and ankle are still more swollen than my left, but it is improving.

update, almost 4 wks

still sore and tender and a bit swollen at the knees. Graduated to spanx though.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

How long did you wear spanx?
I meant spanx (below). I pad did auto spell.
I still feel nerve sensation returning, which is a bit annoying.
Thighs are still numb. I got tired of wearing spans-it is so hot
Oh, feeling so much better! Inner thigjd still sore, but be better. I live in south FL so wearing the garment makes me so hot. I had to go with mhy husbanf to a clients bbq (outside of course). I had to wear jesns instead of shorts so that the garment would not show. I mostly stayed in a chair under a shade tree the whole time. Finally, when my husband-(who was not experiencing wearing an undergarment in 90 degrees) finally said he was hot,made an excuse for us leaving. I know the garment is crucial to the outcome of my final results and feels "good" to wear, but cannot wait to not have to wear it.
I had the same problems and my bruising did not all go away for 6 weeks. I had bruising all the way down to my feet as well I am 3 months post-op and still have hardness on my inner thighs that is a problem. I am unable to do yoga like I used to because my range of motion is not good. I had to constantly move my legs because if I didn't, it felt like they would "lock up" so to speak. The muscles would tighten up. The more you walk the better.
I am 8 months post-op now. I am better and am finally able to go back to yoga and running. I still can't sit "Indian style". I had to have PT to get the range of motion back in my legs. I also have areas where my MD took too much fat out. I probably wore spanx for 4 months.