Spent $7500.00 to Have my Body Ruined for Life! - Miami, FL

I never had much of a waist and wanted to improve...

I never had much of a waist and wanted to improve it by getting liposuction in my lower flanks to produce one. After doing extensive research, I went to Dr. Blinski and he performed liposuction of my waist/flanks. After healing patiently I noticed that I had been left botched, warped and one flank was more uneven than the other. I went back to Dr. Blinski and he told me he could "fix it". Trusting him and believing that he was highly skilled, I let him perform a second "revision" procedure but this left me even worse! He took out fat from my outer upper thighs and/or hips and injected it into the grooves and warps he had caused, but in the end, I developed small pockets on the areas he took fat from which I didn't have before. So now I have that in addition to my botched back. When I asked Dr. Blinski about the results and let him know about my concerns and the damage he had done, he snapped at me, trying to make me feel like it was my fault!!!
Devastated, I have gone to another plastic surgeon to seek help in trying to improve the damage that was done to my body but this plastic surgeon is not too keen on doing anything since the damage is done and further surgery might make it even worse. Had I known that Dr. Blinski would ruin me for life, I would have never gone to him. I am devastated.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

What did you expect...he was injecting fat. I would prefer to look like the "After" rather than the "Before"...
Not sure I understand this comment, wendyjilly.  To me it sounds like nanooshka had lipo, not a fat transfer.

Hi Nanooshka... I am so sorry to hear of the botched outcome of your lipo procedures. Thanks for posting to let realself community know how shabbily Dr. Blinski treated you. We pay these "so called" trained people to perform these procedures, at least they could do is "standup" and admit that their lack of skills played a major role in the less than acceptable results. I hope that you find an adequate solution....
Thank you so much. I think it's very important to let others know what this man did.