Horrible Dr! All the Positve Comments Must Be Fake - Miami, FL

This Dr. charged me 8k for stomach, arm, flank,...

This Dr. charged me 8k for stomach, arm, flank, thigh lipo. The day before the procedure he said I can only take out a certain amount of fat by law. I said ok should we do two procedures and he said no I can make you happy with one. Well, I have incisions all over my body and zero difference except the scars, bumps all over my stomach and 2 massive indentations my thighs. I cannot even wear a bathing suit! He refused to fix it and suggested a tummy tuck an thigh lift. He was arrogant, cocky and rude! I have a friend he did a tummy tuck for and she is severely scared and another friend that he did her breast and again same reaction. He knows you can't sue him because his consent form makes it impossible no matter how bad he screws up!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. That really sucks! But if I may ask you a question; if your friend went to him before you did and you saw that her tt was messed up and she was scarred and your other friend had the breast job and got the same messed up results, why did you even think about going to him? Im not trying to make you feel worse than what you obviously already feel, but your friends are walking billboards...and their results will let everyone know what they have to look forward to with this PS...nothing. Im really sorry you had to go through this. You're in my prayers.
Great question! Sadly, I never knew the one with the tummy tuck had even had cosmetic surgery and the other I met about a year after. I know them on a business level and the subject never came up until we were at a conference. The one with the tummy tuck heard me complain about not wearing a bathing suit due to my scars and she started by telling me B12 shots in the area had helped her scars and that is when the doctors name came up.
Oh, ok. That makes perfect sense. And I'm sorry that you had to find out all of that AFTER the fact. And it does suck that once the paper is signed, these PS are held blameless and non liable no matter what they do....or so it seems.