Liposuction with Dr. Salama Aventura, FL

I just put my deposit today with Abner and I'm so...

I just put my deposit today with Abner and I'm so anxious because of all the reviews I've read but nonetheless ready to get this procedure. My sister is also have a BBL the same day. We are starting to get everything ready. We are both newbies and really appreciate feedback, and the ladies that are currently posting. Any ladies Vanity have tips for dealing with Vanity?

Booked with Dr. Salama

I am scheduled for 4/8 with Dr. Salama for lipo of abdomen, flanks, back, and inner thighs. My measurements currently are 34, 32, 42 my weight is 175lbs and I'm 5'6''.

Changed my mind. Had BBL with Dr. Salama

After thinking about it, I called Nancy and told her that I wanted a BBL. I had my surgery on 4/8 and I must say recovery is not easy. The first three days are the worst. Today is day 4, I feel great, went to the mall and felt normal again. I think Dr. Salama did a great job except that I think my butt is too big and a little too much projection. I love the staff at Elite, they are very kind, patient, and professional.

More pics****** before and after bbl with Salama

Hey guys I've added more pics from my bbl with Salama. I'm currently 7 days post op feelin good looking great and getting used to the super donk he gave me.

Pics

The pics ladies
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama was actually my surgeon and I loved him.