Liposuction with Dr. Salama Aventura, FL

I just put my deposit today with Abner and I'm so...

I just put my deposit today with Abner and I'm so anxious because of all the reviews I've read but nonetheless ready to get this procedure. My sister is also have a BBL the same day. We are starting to get everything ready. We are both newbies and really appreciate feedback, and the ladies that are currently posting. Any ladies Vanity have tips for dealing with Vanity?

Booked with Dr. Salama

I am scheduled for 4/8 with Dr. Salama for lipo of abdomen, flanks, back, and inner thighs. My measurements currently are 34, 32, 42 my weight is 175lbs and I'm 5'6''.

Changed my mind. Had BBL with Dr. Salama

After thinking about it, I called Nancy and told her that I wanted a BBL. I had my surgery on 4/8 and I must say recovery is not easy. The first three days are the worst. Today is day 4, I feel great, went to the mall and felt normal again. I think Dr. Salama did a great job except that I think my butt is too big and a little too much projection. I love the staff at Elite, they are very kind, patient, and professional.

More pics****** before and after bbl with Salama

Hey guys I've added more pics from my bbl with Salama. I'm currently 7 days post op feelin good looking great and getting used to the super donk he gave me.

Pics

The pics ladies
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama was actually my surgeon and I loved him.

You look amazing doll!! :) Im getting lipo done in june, im 170lbs anything you recommend to get done as a procedure to make myself look thinner?
looks great !!!!!!
Thanks Doll!!!
Omg how were you able to walk at the mall! I admire you I'm 4 days post and I'm so over whelmed :(
I guess it's the first day I didn't feel dizzy or short of breath with activities. I was shocked myself.
Looking good for being only a few days out.
Thank you. Can't wait for the soreness to go away.
Congrats and good luck on upcoming surgery
Thanks but I'm going with Salama on 4/8. Got fed up with Vanity.
Just Liposuction no BBL.
Hi. Lipo w/ BBL for $3500? Or is that the cost for lipo only?
Hi. Thank you so much for the advice and I'm glad you had a good experience. You look fabulous already. I can only imagine how great you're going to look after a couple of weeks.
Hi! I just got my bbl with Dr. Ghurani at Vanity on January 8th. I had a good experience. My tip to deal with them would be to come on time for all your appointments and be prepared to wait a little. They have a very busy office : )
Thanks ladies!!! I'm getting Lipo of my back, flanks, and abdomen. I'm excited. Also thanks for welcoming me to this time. I'm nervous and anxious as hell...
Best of luck to you I'm considering vanity for round 2 :-) will follow your journey
Congrat on booking your upcoming procudure with Dr. G. I too have schuduled a bbl with him on May 20th! Can't wait!
Girl congrats on your upcoming sx. Dr Ghurani is my doc.I go to him in May. What areas are you getting lipoed?