Feeling Sexy Again - Miami, FL

I went to visit my two nieces 4 days after their...

I went to visit my two nieces 4 days after their procedures. One had a tummy tuck, lipo sculp and breast lift with implant exchange. The other one had breast lift with implant exchanged. They both looked fantastic. I was highly motivated by their results.
My niece has a master degree in human resources and I am a registered nurse with a bachelors degree in nursing from FIU. She told me she had researched Dr. Pazmino and consulted other surgeons, but liked Dr. Pazmino's techniques the best. I asked for Dr. Pazmino's number and made an appointment. Three weeks later I had lipo suction of the back, breast lift with implant exchanged from saline to silicon gel, scar revision of my previous tummy tuck and fat transfer to my buttocks. I was in surgery for approximately 6 hours. I went home the same day. My experience was excellent. The pain was well controlled with medication and by the 5th day I was just taking Tylenol. My experience was excellent. I felt safe with Dr. Pazmino. The procedures went well and the results are "fantastic", much better than I ever imagined. I went shopping for new sexy clothes. Recently I wore one of my new sexy outfits, and my daughter in-law said, "Oh my God Dr. Pazmino has created a monster!". However, I do not think Dr. Pazmino created a monster. The sexy monster was there all along, it was just dormant from years of not feeling attractive and feminine. It is great to feel young and sexy again. I have received many compliments from my family, friends and co- workers. It was worth every penny.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have had several plastic surgeons in the past. However, Dr. Pazmino is a genious with his surgical instruments. He takes many pictures of the areas before surgery to ensure a better outcome for the patient. He also takes very detailed measurements of the areas just before the procedure to obtain excellent results. He is very warm and friendly. I felt safe with him. I appreciate the warmth and professionalism by Dr. Pazmino and his office staff.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!