Feeling Sexy Again - Miami, FL

I went to visit my two nieces 4 days after their...

I went to visit my two nieces 4 days after their procedures. One had a tummy tuck, lipo sculp and breast lift with implant exchange. The other one had breast lift with implant exchanged. They both looked fantastic. I was highly motivated by their results.
My niece has a master degree in human resources and I am a registered nurse with a bachelors degree in nursing from FIU. She told me she had researched Dr. Pazmino and consulted other surgeons, but liked Dr. Pazmino's techniques the best. I asked for Dr. Pazmino's number and made an appointment. Three weeks later I had lipo suction of the back, breast lift with implant exchanged from saline to silicon gel, scar revision of my previous tummy tuck and fat transfer to my buttocks. I was in surgery for approximately 6 hours. I went home the same day. My experience was excellent. The pain was well controlled with medication and by the 5th day I was just taking Tylenol. My experience was excellent. I felt safe with Dr. Pazmino. The procedures went well and the results are "fantastic", much better than I ever imagined. I went shopping for new sexy clothes. Recently I wore one of my new sexy outfits, and my daughter in-law said, "Oh my God Dr. Pazmino has created a monster!". However, I do not think Dr. Pazmino created a monster. The sexy monster was there all along, it was just dormant from years of not feeling attractive and feminine. It is great to feel young and sexy again. I have received many compliments from my family, friends and co- workers. It was worth every penny.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have had several plastic surgeons in the past. However, Dr. Pazmino is a genious with his surgical instruments. He takes many pictures of the areas before surgery to ensure a better outcome for the patient. He also takes very detailed measurements of the areas just before the procedure to obtain excellent results. He is very warm and friendly. I felt safe with him. I appreciate the warmth and professionalism by Dr. Pazmino and his office staff.