Dr. Enrique Gomez. Male Lipo Abs and Flanks. - Miami, FL

I have actually embraced my midlife crisis and it...

I have actually embraced my midlife crisis and it was way cheaper than a corvette. :) I'm a 45 year old man and have always had issues with my waist. Gym or no gym. I'm glad I found this site as the pics and reviews from real patients and good recommendations really helped me make a leap of faith!!!

2 week update

As u can see. Flanks are progressing well. Front abs are shrinking daily but liquid retention and swelling are still present. I still feel numbness in the front and have to excuse myself from time to time to unhook grament and scratch. Lol.

2 week update

2 week update (More pics)

1 month mark

Ok. Here we are the one month mark and very happy with the results so far. I lost only about 5 or 6 pounds after the surgery but have been watching what I eat and have now lost approximately 10 or 11 pounds. I have continuously worn my compression garment except for showers and to wash it and I agree it has made a big difference in contouring fat deposits and reducing swelling. I'm also on number 9 out of 10 massages (included in my package). I definately see a difference in my body after the use of the ultra sound machine and massage. Well.... check it out. I don't think it too bad for just 30 days out. I keep reading that in 6 months it will be amazing.

2 month mark

Well. I think the photos speak for themselves. I've been watching what I eat but more precisely I try to eat less than 2000 calories a day. it sounds like a lot but it's a good amount for a male in my age group. It must work because I'm down 20 pounds since the proceedure. The swelling is almost all gone and it has been the best thing I have done for myself....ever! I have bought a few compression t-shirts and wear them everyday instead of the full compression garment as recommended. I agree this makes a big difference. I have even added a picture of my backside. I still hear that the final results dont really show until the third month and 6 months. We shall see. I look good and feel great.
Dr. Enrique Gomez

Dr. Gomez and his staff have been amazing. No nonsense. Very upfront. Easy breakdown of costs and no hidden charges. I had a variation of "tickle lipo" under general anaethesia at his cosmetic center. 10 areas and over 3 hours later he removed over 3800 cc of liquid and fat ( that's almost 4 litters ). I know every case is different but honestly I have had no real pain and very little bruising. Sure I had soreness and swelling but no real pain. Although I had pain killers prescribed I just took tylenol 500 and my antibiotic every six hours and I was fine. Normal leakage over the weekend and back to work on Monday. The follow up has been excellent and the inhouse massages have helped a lot to reduce the swelling. So far So good.