Dr. Enrique Gomez. Male Lipo Abs and Flanks. - Miami, FL

I have actually embraced my midlife crisis and it...

I have actually embraced my midlife crisis and it was way cheaper than a corvette. :) I'm a 45 year old man and have always had issues with my waist. Gym or no gym. I'm glad I found this site as the pics and reviews from real patients and good recommendations really helped me make a leap of faith!!!
It's been two weeks since the proceedure. The progress has been great. The pictures above show the day of the proceedure, three days later, and one week later. I have no pain and the soreness and brusing has practically gone away. I woke up from the proceedure with the compression garment on and I don't take it off except to shower and wash it. It has helped a lot. I have had 5 massage sessions so far and the swelling has gone down dramatically. I do feel itchy and sometimes feel some cramping as the skin is starting to "drape" or reattach. Its all part of the process and it has only been 14 days. My love grips are almost gone but the front belly is still there but slowly shrinking. My clothes are fitting great and I'm so glad I did this. I have curbed my appetite and look forward on maintaining and improving on the work done.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm glad everything went well for you. When do you expect to start seeing your final results?

Hi there... I'll keep posting updates. I will sure recommend having a proceedure done if you do your research, if your realistic about ur goals and it's going to make you happier with yourself. Treat yourself. I've been told and read that it takes approx. 6 months to see final results. Can't wait.

2 week update

As u can see. Flanks are progressing well. Front abs are shrinking daily but liquid retention and swelling are still present. I still feel numbness in the front and have to excuse myself from time to time to unhook grament and scratch. Lol.

2 week update

2 week update (More pics)

1 month mark

Ok. Here we are the one month mark and very happy with the results so far. I lost only about 5 or 6 pounds after the surgery but have been watching what I eat and have now lost approximately 10 or 11 pounds. I have continuously worn my compression garment except for showers and to wash it and I agree it has made a big difference in contouring fat deposits and reducing swelling. I'm also on number 9 out of 10 massages (included in my package). I definately see a difference in my body after the use of the ultra sound machine and massage. Well.... check it out. I don't think it too bad for just 30 days out. I keep reading that in 6 months it will be amazing.
Thank you for posting. I'm sitting here sore from flank lipo and reading reviews helps; I'm Post Op 2 days.

2 month mark

Well. I think the photos speak for themselves. I've been watching what I eat but more precisely I try to eat less than 2000 calories a day. it sounds like a lot but it's a good amount for a male in my age group. It must work because I'm down 20 pounds since the proceedure. The swelling is almost all gone and it has been the best thing I have done for myself....ever! I have bought a few compression t-shirts and wear them everyday instead of the full compression garment as recommended. I agree this makes a big difference. I have even added a picture of my backside. I still hear that the final results dont really show until the third month and 6 months. We shall see. I look good and feel great.
Dr. Enrique Gomez

Dr. Gomez and his staff have been amazing. No nonsense. Very upfront. Easy breakdown of costs and no hidden charges. I had a variation of "tickle lipo" under general anaethesia at his cosmetic center. 10 areas and over 3 hours later he removed over 3800 cc of liquid and fat ( that's almost 4 litters ). I know every case is different but honestly I have had no real pain and very little bruising. Sure I had soreness and swelling but no real pain. Although I had pain killers prescribed I just took tylenol 500 and my antibiotic every six hours and I was fine. Normal leakage over the weekend and back to work on Monday. The follow up has been excellent and the inhouse massages have helped a lot to reduce the swelling. So far So good.