40 and in Much Need of a Mamy Make over After Twins

Motivation I had scar tissue that border me and...

Motivation I had scar tissue that border me and was painful at times do to my pregnancy with twins son after all I pay to do something about so I feel good them this a terrible experience I do not recommend it they don't give you refund they don't make then self responsible for any wrong with the surgery you are just in your own also when you ask for a refund they just tray to discredited you as a valid person by creating a lie!!!!!!!!! they do not accept wrong doing!!!!!

wow

40 and in Much Need of a Mamy Make over After Twins

Motivation I had scar tissue that border me and was painful at times do to my pregnancy with twins I wait 1 year to do the plastic surgery soon after all I pay to do something I though after the surgery I was going to feel good. them my body was all deformed, this a terrible experience I do not recommend anyone. they don't give you refund they don't make then self responsible for any wrong with the surgery you are just in your own also when you ask for a refund they just tray to discredited you as a valid person by creating a lie!!!!!!!!! they do not accept wrong doing!!!!! my 7 day visit the Doctor say to me I a problem in my Tummy Tuck them what for he agree to do a Lipo ? just there I know he just took my Money!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Returning patient

thanks you so much I when for a 2 liposuction with another Doctor things looks better at the beginning but no any more. I lost about 20 lb in this 3 month it is a nightmare. I think I need to do this all over again to fix it but at least I been able to get some answers Thanks again
How are you since your last update?  I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted, that is really disappointing and frustrating.  I hope you are doing better.
I am so sorry that your results are not as you had expected. I notice that in your last after photo, it looks like you are getting smaller and a more defined waistline. I hope that your doctor will do additional lipo that will give your the results that will make you happy. Best Wishes...

my nightmare lipo

thanks so much.. but I never came back to see that Doctor since in my 7 day app he say I will see u in 2 months and there is nothing I can do for you.. He said what he need to said..... But thank again for you Best Wishes!!!!!

buring my back was burning"""

If I could go back in time!! I would not pick Doctor Gurri for my procedure. Like doctor Hanabergh from NewLife Plactic said to me since the beginning who did my second procedure that after his procedure I may need more Surgery to fix this horrible surgery that It was cause by Doctor Perez Gurri. I was just hopping that this nightmare would end but that wasn't the case
Is this doctor still practicing? This is very Unfortunate and i hear burns are becoming more common with lipo,which should NOT be the norm. Horrible nightmare is an understatement. I hope somehow this will be resolved so you can move on&be with your twin babies &enjoy your time.
I am sorry you had experienced this outcome with your ps. Burns are a definite sign he didn't know what he was doing! Are you going to to revisions with a new ps? Best Wishes.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I ask and ask again and again about my surgery but the picture talk for then self. I look better before the surgery just if I had gone some other place. after surgeries not after care at all come back in 2 month he said. that was his the answer after my 7 day visit in were I inform him about not been please with the surgery he did care less ......