Lipo After Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I had a yummy tuck 5 months ago and while I look...

I had a yummy tuck 5 months ago and while I look 100% better than how I did, I was not very happy with the way I looked so I got liposculpture. I chose Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso because I saw other people's results that looked amazing. I also heard that he was very aggresive with lipo which he told me at the consult. Can't wait to see my results. I am 27 years old and measure 4'11. I have a tummy tuck review as well on the tummy tuck section if you want to check it out.

shower today

I was able to take a shower today and now I feel so much better. I also took some pictures they look pretty good so far can't wait to see the final results

2 days after

Wow!!! It has only been 2 days since lipo and I already love the results. Here is a pic of the before and after
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Wow!!! Dr. Lagrasso did an amazing job. I am so happy to look the way that I do now. He is a very nice guy. I could tell that he has lots of experience and knows what he is talking about. His anesthesiologist is amazing. I was very happy with the whole staff.

I hear nothing but good things about Dr Lagrasso, I'm gonna go to him for my bbl , excited and happy!
I have heard that he does amazing bbl and the best thing is that he listens.
You look awesome, and congrats
Thanks, I am completely in ♡ with my results.
I can already see a huge difference, congrats!  How is your healing going?
Thanks for asking. I feel pretty good I definitively thought that the pain was going to be worse.
Always nice when the pain isn't as bad as you anticipated.  Are you off of the prescription pain killers already?
Yes Im on Tylenol extra strenth