Lip Enhancement with Juvederm - Miami, FL

I first learned about Doctor Rian Maercks by...

I first learned about Doctor Rian Maercks by purchasing a certificate for his services at a charity function. My friend highly recommended him, so although I was a total newbie at fillers, and quite nervous, I trusted her advice. I thought that what most needed help was my smile lines (now I know they are nasolabial folds). But Dr. Maercks assessed my face, and suggested that treating my lips with Juvederm would have the biggest impact on my overall appearance. Now, I have had full lips my entire life. But I hadn’t realized that now in my early 40s, they had deflated. I went with his advice, and he was absolutely right. Once the minor swelling subsided, my newly full lips made me look younger and feel sexier. They looked totally shapely and natural. And looking at his other patient photos, everyone looks great, and no one looks “done.” This is important to me, as I work in a field where a natural appearance is ideal (I teach yoga). I appreciate that he used a dental block injection, so the filler procedure was not painful. The best part – the filler lasted two and a half years. Now, it’s time to plump them up again. I’ve done fillers since with other doctors, looking for a deal, but honestly Dr. Maerks has been the most skilled by far. My lips are such an important part of my face, I would hate looking fake. So I’m headed back to Dr. Maerks for more help.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maerks truly has an artist's eye. This makes all the difference in the world in the work he does, be it fillers, plastic surgery, or the amazing craniofacial surgery he performs. Scheduling appointments is easy, they are flexible and can work around a busy work schedule. His office manager is friendly.