Lifelong Dark Circles Erased with Perlane - Miami, FL

Since my teens, I have had dark circles under my...

Since my teens, I have had dark circles under my eyes. Sometimes they are lighter, sometimes they are darker. Whether due to heredity or too much late-night fun, my dark circles have always been there. My must-have makeup product has always been concealer.
After a great first visit to Dr. Maerks for a great natural looking lip enhancement, I thought I would come back for more lip augmentation. Instead, Dr. Maerks suggested the most effective way to refresh my face would be to treat my dark circles by injecting filler into my tear troughs. Well, the idea of injecting anything into the delicate under-eye area made me feel squeamish. But as he spoke, I knew he was right. Getting rid of the circles would make me look so much better.
The procedure itself was not painful, but you can feel the filler going into your face. He used Perlane. I was puffy in the under-eye area for about three days, but I had no bruising. This area is notorious for bruising, and I thought it would be inevitable. But Dr. Maerks has an expert hand, and I ended up with nothing. I was pretty surprised. I had the procedure done on a Friday, and went back to work on a Monday with no comments from my co-workers.
The treatment has made a radical difference in how I look. I don’t look tired, and I think I look younger too. I do a lot of yoga and I don’t have to worry about how I look without makeup now. I would definitely recommend Dr. Maerks for under eye tear-trough filler treatment.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  So glad you found a treatment that works.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maerks is professional, knowledgeable, and talented. Anyone can inject materials in your face. He does so in a very subtle way to highlight and sculpt your features and make you look great, and very natural, which is very important to me.