Best Lase Hair Removal for Men In Miami - Miami, FL

Great laser hair removal service at Bay Harbour...

Great laser hair removal service at Bay Harbour Med Spa. Very thorough, super clean and great natural cooling technique. Very happy with the results, I almost have no back hair left.

Laser Hair Removal Miami

For utmost knowledge, patience and personal treatment.

Hi Larry, Okay so I just started researching laser hair removal and yours is the first review I read. I see you paid a reasonable amount to remove your back hair and are happy with the results. As a woman, I have very little hair on my back but I do have some and that is unsightly even if it is thin and such. Also, I want to remove the hair on my legs and arms, underarms, and eventually any place but my head that has a stray hair. I wanna be like a hairless cat haha. But seriously, I live in Miami so I would love to talk to you to find out more about the place you went and how you are feeling now. I will definitely check out that spa and see what they offer and what others say about it! If you have before and after photos, you should definitely post them! Hope everything is well! :)

Hi Larry,

Sounds like you had a really positive experience, which is awesome. Did you have any pain and how many sessions have you had? I have heard from other members you need multiple sessions to get all the hair off. Please keep us updated and the community would love it if you had pictures to share.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt