Dr. Maercks Experience - Miami, FL

I've been wanting this procedure done for a while....

I've been wanting this procedure done for a while. After doing much research I came to find that Dr. Maercks unique technique was right for me. All the doctors visits before the procedure went very well. He was very patient and calming. During the actual procedure the only uncomfortable part was the lipo suction for the fat transfer. Recovery wasn't too bad at all. I didn't need to take any time off work or miss anything that I would normally have done. Sitting for long periods of time was the most aggravating. However given prophylactic antibiotics, I still acquired an infection that required two more rounds of antibiotics. Luckily this infection was caught pretty early during my post-op visits because of the pain I was still having. There wasn't much swelling or redness (other classic signs of infection), only tenderness that should have subsided by this point. After the second round of antibiotics I was completely pain free and very happy with the way everything turned out. The staff at Dr. Maercks office are wonderful and some of the nicest most welcoming people I have had the chance to interact with at a doctors office.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing.  Glad the infection is gone and you are on your way to healing.  Keep us posted on your progress!