He’s Just Wonderful! - Miami, FL

When you go in and meet with him and his staff,...

When you go in and meet with him and his staff, you will get a full explanation of exactly what’s going to be done. Then you will have a very personable nurse talk to you and prep you with numbing cream if you so choose and an interesting practice they have is putting ice on it before its injected which numbs the area naturally as opposed to with numbing cream. It’s not painful at all. I had no bruises either, not one.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

My fiancé is being treated by Dr. Epstein and that’s how I learned about him. It was my second time seeing Dr. Bared for my Juvederm treatments. My fiancé is being treated by Dr. Epstein and that’s how I learned about him. The office is just so professionally run. It’s really impressive. I do a lot of medical writing and reporting. I mean we read all the stuff in all the beauty magazines and you have to be an idiot to not have at least an idea of what’s going on in the industry. His bedside manner, his patient manner is fabulous. He is interested, he takes time and he knows his products and his techniques.