Caused Lumps and Bumps! - Miami, FL

I went to see him because I needed some fullness...

I went to see him because I needed some fullness in my cheeks. He treated me with Juvaderm filler, which cost me over $3000. Started to get lumps which he injected to dissolve them. Now it's 1 year later and I still keep getting them. Too much injected! He screamed at me for not being happy & I left!

juvaderm prices (including the treatment) at around $500 for a 1 cc syringe at the average doctors practice here in houston, texas these days. if you had like 6 syringes of it then you got a fair deal - and a hell of a lot of juvaderm! generally, a male with deep smile lines (naso folds) will only need, at most, 2 - 1 cc syringes. you should always ask what the charge is per 1 cc syringe. i think you paid way too much.
I feel for you I had Juvederm Ultra twice it vanished very fast than had it's new sister 'Voluma' & OMG massive lumps & it traveled down my neck the surgeon said I'd get money back but than after I was told same happened to 10+ women all of a sudden even after the injections to dissolve still left lumps I was on my own & a few thousand $$ poorer....never again near 2 years on & thank god it's gone.
I can't believe there are so many of us with these issues. Did it take a full two years for your face to look normal?
Coral Gables Dermatologic Surgeon

It was many years ago and I don't remember.