over joyed 25 year old breast reduction - Miami, FL

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY DOCTOR!!!!! Dr. White is...

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY DOCTOR!!!!! Dr. White is amazing. For years I suffered with back pains and bra issues due to my big breast. I never thought the day would come when I look in the mirror and be happy in my skin. Dr White made my dreams come true. He is so informative and passionate about his craft. He made me feel so safe and comfortable. At the hospital I was so nervous but as soon as my doctor walked in with a big smile on his face I was at ease. My surgery was done at Memorial South and I was really impressed, everyone was so friendly and professional. I was assured that my doctor was one of the best and the amount of respect the employees had for my doctor was apparent. After the surgery i was admitted to the hospital for an overnight stay my doctor spoke to me Over the phone and checked on me the next day. His leve; of professionalism and compassion is over the charts. also behind every successful doctor there is a powerhouse putting everything together and thats Mrs. Rachel. She is on top of her job, she goes iver and beyond and I appreciate her so much. She answered all my questions and even sent emails to my job without any issues. Overall i had an amazing experience and I recommend Dr. White to everyone HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reduction community today.
Aventura Facial Plastic Surgeon