It Seems to Be Working! - Miami, FL

I am on my 3rd tray now, of the invisalign express...

I am on my 3rd tray now, of the invisalign express (10 trays), and it doesnt hurt it just feel like pressure. I have a gap on my top two front teeth so I didnt need the full treatment. On my next consult I will get a bit of the sides of my top front teeth filed so they can have some space to move back since I also have a bit of an over bite. The treatment seems to be working because the trays feel very tight the firs day or two I wear them and by the third day I dont even feel them anymore, also when I eat I feel my bite a bit different.

I had my the sides of my 4 top front teeth filed a...

I had my the sides of my 4 top front teeth filed a tiny bit (the width of a floss strand)today,it didnt hurt but it did feel a bit uncomfortable (although it took no more than 2 minutes).Now my front teeth should have a bit of space to move in.

Miami Orthodontist

I went to 4 different consultations and some of them tried charging me for the full invisalign. With Dr.Sanders I can do it with the express invisalign and they also gave a percentage off for paying it in one payment. The doctor and his staff are very nice and helpful and always answer all my questions and concerns.

Glad to hear the slenderizing between your teeth didn't bother you too much. Its good that you are keeping the focus on the positive - that having that done will allow your teeth to shift into better positions.

How exciting to see results already!! :)

What were your main concerns with the way your teeth looked before you started?