Made Me Really Calm, Great Decision - Miami, FL

I had a strip procedure done as well as a couple...

I had a strip procedure done as well as a couple of FUEs. I guess like a lot of people, and since I have never done any type of elective surgery or anything like that, I was a little nervous. I actually went to see Dr. E on three separate occasions just to make sure what he was going to do and needed to be done.

The first time I went in I expressed to him that I was a little bit nervous, and he made me feel very comfortable, and Dan also was there, my patient adviser. They were able to alleviate some of my worry. And I have to tell you, this being my first time doing any type of surgery like this, I went into the procedure on the day, I wasnt nervous at all.

I felt really comfortable. Everyone was really nice. They explained everything again when I got there. Again, I felt really comfortable and the procedure itself went really, really well. No pain at all. Just a little discomfort afterwards but not much at all.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr E is one of the best Dr to go to for hair treatment in South Fl. Dan is very helpful and responsive. In fact, I am giving my husband "the gift of hair" for his 40th, and I will go to Dr E for his consultation. There is another very good one in Boca that with whom we will also consult.

Hi zane,

So the question we are all on the edge of our seats for is did it work or at least are you seeing improvements? It sounded like you had a lot of support and they made you feel very comfortable which is good, especially as this was your first surgery of any sort. Do you know how long it will take till you see full results? Pictures, we like pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt