Fraxel-2nd Treatment So Far So Good - Miami, FL

I bought 3 fraxel sessions on groupon for a...

I bought 3 fraxel sessions on groupon for a whopping $139, actually $129 because i referred someone to Groupon. I know it sounds insane but thats ill I have paid out of my pocket. The only downside is that my face wasnt numbed before hand so it was kind of painful.

I am 35 years old and started getting malasma like pigmentation on my forehead,upper lip, and cheeks. I have grown very self conscious of it so when i saw this deal i immediately went for it.i was asked from the doctor my concerns and what results i was expecting before she began. She passed two lasers over my face the first session. Im not quite sure why but i recall the second to be so bright I coukd see the laser thriugh my goggles.

My face was on fire for about 3 days. I got a few white little bumps but mostly large brown paches all iver my face. It was horrible. I couldnt go to work for 5 days. I was extremely red and swollen as well. On about the 6 th day i started peeling and the big brown scabbed areas started peeling off . I also had tiny little dots on my face and the screen like imprint.by the 2nd week i was cimpletely healed and my skin was 85% flawless. I still hadnt a little disvoloration on my forehead but was actually able to conceal it with majeup as before fraxel i wasnt. I got sooooo many compliments on my skin and people thought i was no older than 25.

I just went back for my second treatment 3 days ago. This time the second laser was not passed over my face and it hurt much less. I had no crusting or brown burn marks like last time. I am very red still and have the common screen like impression on my face and the tiny black dots but i went to work the next dsy and people just thought i wss sunburned. Only thing i have more if this time is those white bumps,mostly on my chin. They are kind of irritating and look like zits but otherwise no real complaints yet. I will post before and after pics next week.

Vanidades

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.