Tired of Hearing Rude Comments on my Aged Look - Miami, FL

You know those annoying comments like "gosh, you...

You know those annoying comments like "gosh, you look tired today"? Well I had those in the past and yes, they were annoying but in the last few years I've been getting "gee, you look older" and it's not exactly what I want to hear at 37 years old. I This is how I ended up having a fraxel laser treatment at the Pascual MD beauty center.
The day of my first appointment with Dr. Pascual didn't go too bad, i.e I wasn't that nervous, in the procedure day I was an emotional wreck and so were the following days watching anxiously as my reddened face started to change. I was well informed and knew everything I needed to know about the effects during recovery. It was a lengthy one because my skin kept changing even though the redness disappeared in less than a month, swelling decreased dramatically in just a few days. A lot of my mouth wrinkles are gone, forehead is also looking great and the fine lines are all gone. I'm crazy about my results!

Wonderful to hear you're happy with your results!! Do you have to have multiple treatments? Did you take any before and after pictures you would be willing to share?
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual

Dr. Pascual seemed to have everything I was looking for in a cosmetic surgeon. She managed to reverse the signs of aging in a way that exceed my expectations. I was going for a -5 years younger look but in fact my face looks as if I went back in time like 10 years ago.