not worth it at all!!!!!!! Miami, FL

I had the Brazilian butt surgery last year in...

I had the Brazilian butt surgery last year in February and I wish I never had it done. It was a waste of time money and o fat survived. I ended up with scars all over my back from the lipo suction and scars on my butt from the fat transfer. I would recommend butt implants don't waste your money and time girls. Take a look at the review in butt implants and you will see that 90% of the women there had a BBL once or twice some even three times and still had to result to implants. Dr. Salama who is the king of BBL'S is now doing butt implants do to the fact that the fat doesn't survive more than 4 months if your lucky.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

At first very nice but after surgery he had no time to take my calls or return emails.

Hey havanagirl.. Were you ever happy with the procedure or was it bad from the get go? I'm trying to figure out whether I might have a similar experience, but you haven't given any pre op or post op info for me to compare myself to.. No pressure.. No pressure.. Lol
Sorry to hear you wasn't happy with your results! I went to Dr.P also but I love my results!
Welcome welcome to RS ! Plz excuse my manners....
Sorry f
Sorry for your experience but I wld have been just like how U felt but I put my big gurl panties on stop the complaining and designed my own booty camp survival method and it worked ! Read my journals all three! Might enjoy it? However I think it is the skills of the PS and where he places the fat and then our due diligence and determination to fight bck on the fat transfer loss rt away when we first notice it! Take charge ! Stay in your garment longer, eat lean n clean, no cardio whatsoever and no sitting dwn at all for four mos! See it takes will power! No jeans stay in yoga pants and or any soft material for the buttocks and get this lymphatic massages more than the regular every two wks, dble up! Butt squats yes 200 bby girl is your goal! But after your sixth month! Post a pic I get u can still get on that booty train !!!!
Typo.... Bet
Typo... Delete finger nail hit post button by mistake luv!
I am happy for you and nice to hear you're happy with our results, however i'm not complaining anymore since I got my implants and NOW i'm very happy
Oh ok great ! Now do the implants shift at all! what's ur CC's per cheek w implants?
The implants are placed within the muscle and I have 375cc oval
Ok
I think the scar issue is dependent on how you scar in general. For a procedure like this is you are not a "good" scar healer than it's probably not a good idea.
not true at all, I had lipo done a few years ago and I do not have any scars at all until Dr. Perry.
Wow...I'm really starting to think this Bbl thing over...so many different stories, any before and after pics??
look at havanagirl her pics show clearly the scars she has on her back from the lipo Dr.Perry did. it's horrible to scar up your body for NOTHING! get implants you will have guaranteed results for life.