Fat Transfer for Breasts, Buttox, Hips, Facial Feminization, Non Surgical Hair Restoration - Miami, FL

I'm just beginning the steps toward the...

I'm just beginning the steps toward the procedures, I've never taken steps towards this before, My goals I'm hoping aren't too radical, but will be possible... Symmetrical Breast Enhancement, Fat Transfer for Facial Feminization, Breast, Hip and Buttox Augmentation, Tracheal Shave, I'm feeling both excited and scared at the same time, I'm fairly new into the research stage, so I have lots of hopes, Little Experience, and TONS OF QUESTIONS, Anyone who has gone through this please let me know about your experience

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was the first doctor that seems to have the type of procedures I'm looking for, But I have more questions about Costs, etc.

Are you a guy?
How has your progress been?
I've heard fat transfer to breasts doesn't last.....and can disappear with time. Is this true?
Not if the procedure is done by an expert in Fat transfer...
How much, does a fat transfer for bottocks n hips cost?

Hi Cecil, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Have you set up a consultation yet?

Kirsty, I did not respond by private message because I can not remember my password. LOL But, I do not see a fat transfer to the breast section under body on the real self cover page. It is not showing. Please take a look. Thanks Amelia
Hey Amelia,

It won't be on the main page yet as it's a very new topic. However, if you put breast fat transfer into the search box, it will bring up the topic page.
I did do that. There are only 3 old stories that are coming up. None of the ladies stories including myself are not coming up. We are the ones with all of the photos and recent stories. The public is missing that this is an important topic and now may not even know about this option instead of implants. How long will it take to get on the cover page so women can see it as an option? I don't understand why it was removed and taking so long? Very upsetting. How are you Kirsty?
I have PMd you.
Yes not very much info I'm this topic! Bummer!
On
Hi Bren, there are currently 98 reviews on Breast Fat Transfer. You can read them all, here.
I'm typing a comment here because this is NOT one of my patients! I have nay had e/mail contact. NEVER operated upon this person. Regards Dr. B

Thanks for your comment Dr. Blinski. This is a pre-op review, and in her review Cecilmurphy has mentioned that she has not yet had the procedure, but that you are her preferential doctor, which is why she has noted you has the provider she will most likely be going with. If you have any queries or comments please do PM me and I'll be happy to help.