30 Year Old Who Worked out but Couldn't Get Full Results on my Tummy and Back Fat!

I have scoliosis so I wasn't even and also had fat...

I have scoliosis so I wasn't even and also had fat that I couldn't get ride of by working out. I had a little belly and back fat. I also had gluteal depressions on the side of my hips which I disliked so my dr recommended to take my good fat and transfer it. The first five days after my surgery was a bit bad but so worth it after I saw my results! I was even on both my sides, you couldn't notice my scoliosis at all. It's been 6 months and I have very minimal scaring and looks so natural. Many of my friends didn't even know I did anything just thought I was working out a lot! I'm so happy I did this!!!
Welcome to RS and congratulations hope u share some pics! Happy New Year!
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was great! He didn't pressure me and it took me actually 3 consultations till I decided to do it! He was very honest and forward which is good. I was able to contact Jovana any day and any time of the day with questions and all! She was a great help!