Miami's Best Cosmetic Surgeon - Mami, FL

My story starts in 1982, I was a 22yr old college...

my story starts in 1982, I was a 22yr old college student doing an internship when on my way to work I had a horrific automobile accident. I suffered a compression fraction to my back and major facial trauma.
The Reconstructive surgeon on call was Dr. Darryl Blinski, I consider that is the day he changed my life.
Dr. Blinski did an amazing job of reconstructing my nose and cheek bone by looking at a picture provided by my parents, that is how bad the trauma was.
Once I had fully recovered from the broken back my journey began to reconstruct my face. As a young woman preparing to start her career to be disfigured as a result of an auto accident would have been traumatic, But thanks to Dr. Blinski I was given back what had been taken from me. since that time I have continue to see Dr. Blinski for several other procedures. I have had my Breast done 3 times, Lipo on several areas, my nose has had to be redone 5 times from the scar tissue damage as a result of that accident, each time he has given me back the ability to breathe. He came to the hospital when I had to have a hysterectomy to make sure that the incision was done correctly and ended up doing it himself, knowing that the scar would have been awful left by the surgeon, I have no trace of that scar thanks to him. I have had several injectables and Botox for both Cosmetic and Medical use for migraines. my most recent surgery was a mini face lift to try and correct the muscle tone loss on one side of my face, this was from that auto accident so many years ago.
in these many years Dr. Blinski has gotten to know my family, my children as they have grown to adults themselves. To say that he is a wonderful surgeon would be a disservice to him. He was a blessing at a time that could have been very bad for myself and my family. I have complete and total trust in his opinion, He never has done a procedure that has not true out to be beyond my expectations.
I have referred many patients over the years, all with same thoughts. Your surgeon needs to be a person that you trust completely, not decided on over price or a fancy office, it is the integrity and complete dedication to each and every patient to make sure they come through their surgery and the results are what they are looking for.
In looking for a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Darryl Blinski stands out from the rest. I have trusted him for 32 years and will continue to all refer my friends as I know the will receive the absolute best result from a Doctor who Genuinely cares about each and every patient.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

It would be hard to read a more compelling review than yours. He turned your tragedy into a life-altering event in a positive way. What a talent, and the confidence he has in his gifts is part of the joy you had working with him. Congratulations on an outstanding outcome by a genius in his field.
Pretty amazing story! Thanks for sharing... you had your nose done 5 times? Sounds like you went through a lot to get to where you are.