Best Facial I Ever Had - Miami, FL

I had a number of sun spots, some light acne on...

I had a number of sun spots, some light acne on my forehead from exercising and sweat, and since I was a teenager I had oily skin, also some light acne scars and I just wanted to have an evener skin tone .

I was in a day spa in Miami while traveling and had a bit of a sunburn and wanted to clean up my skin overall, and they told me about this rezenerate device they said used nanotechnology, it lightened my sun spots, oily skin was better and overall my skin feels healthier, tighter and clearer. I couldn't be happier with the results.

My skin continues to get better every day, especially after some light peeling, really impressed with how much better my skin is and how there wasn't any discomfort.

Sun spots lightened, acne cleared up and health yglow

I continue to see improvements in skin texture and plan to go back and do some spot treatments on large pores, sun spots and wrinkes, this treatment is fabulous and I recommend it to anyone from severe acne to a regular facial, you will love it.
Margaret, Esthetician

They were extremely friendly and informative, they told me about a new technology they were using in their facial and anti-aging treatments called rezenerate, it was pretty cool as it didn't cause any pain put I definitely felt something happen with my skin. When she finished working on some of my sun spots, you could notice an instant improvement in some of them. I would definitely recommend this spa.

Very nice!  So this took care of all the dark spots?
What products were they using?
It lightened most and some are almost gone after a second treatment. I plan on continuing to go until they are gone. But what I didn't expect was my oily skin to go away and to have an evener texture all around. They said the serums didn't matter and it was this rezenerate wand they told me. They did say they used an antiaging serum with hyaluronic vitamin c and e just FYI
Now that is a bonus having the oily skin go away and a perfect texture.   Oh yes vitamin C and E are amazing for the skin.
20% vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, very pure ingredients