Sagging Skin is No Longer a Reason for Moody Days - Miami, FL

I remember how excited, scared and nervous I was...

I remember how excited, scared and nervous I was before surgery. Dr. Pascual was a doll, but I just couldn't get rid of the thought that something might go wrong. I was under for several hours and felt so weird after waking up. Healing took a couple of months, I still have some pain every now and then, but my face isn't as tender as it was before. The result is amazing taking into account how old I looked before. I'm only 42, but I was looking beyond 52. My appearance is much fresher, younger and brighter, my family was shocked seeing me once the swelling and the bruising was gone. Just Wow, I needed this so badly and now I'm finally pleased with the way I look.
So glad you received the results you desired. I to love to see the before and after pictures these amazingly talented physicians.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize your transformation.

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual

Heard a lot of positive things about her, some consider her to be number 1 in Miami, so I went with her. She exceeded my expectations, you have no idea how great I felt seeing she's good with words as well as the surgical tools.