Sagging Skin is No Longer a Reason for Moody Days - Miami, FL

I remember how excited, scared and nervous I was...

I remember how excited, scared and nervous I was before surgery. Dr. Pascual was a doll, but I just couldn't get rid of the thought that something might go wrong. I was under for several hours and felt so weird after waking up. Healing took a couple of months, I still have some pain every now and then, but my face isn't as tender as it was before. The result is amazing taking into account how old I looked before. I'm only 42, but I was looking beyond 52. My appearance is much fresher, younger and brighter, my family was shocked seeing me once the swelling and the bruising was gone. Just Wow, I needed this so badly and now I'm finally pleased with the way I look.
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual

Heard a lot of positive things about her, some consider her to be number 1 in Miami, so I went with her. She exceeded my expectations, you have no idea how great I felt seeing she's good with words as well as the surgical tools.

So glad you received the results you desired. I to love to see the before and after pictures these amazingly talented physicians.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize your transformation.