Had my First Surgery Eveeer! - Miami, FL

I'm 42 years old and had a facelift procedure done...

I'm 42 years old and had a facelift procedure done this Spring. The droopiness around the corners of my mouth and in the cheeks along with the turkey neck were my main concerns. I wanted to target these specific areas and went to Dr. Salomon for this purpose after checking out a few doctors in Miami.
Ok, I know I have a high pain threshold but I didn't think I will feel so little pain after the surgery. I was expecting it to be much, MUCH worse. My doctor was incredible, although I did wait for him a lot when I had my follow-up to get my stitches removed. The results seemed ok at first but improved a lot several weeks later. I'm also thinking of having my forehead done but I think I should wait a couple of years or so. Surgery is not something I'd like to get comfortable with and keep on repeating it every few years. So, for now I'm enjoying my facelift results. It did make me look 35...maybe even 32 if I'm well rested :)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  So the pain was pretty bad- how many days did it last?

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was marvelous, he did a work of art making my face look more than five years younger. He's a people person, very open-minded, communicative, empathic. I would definitely go see him first if I get that second procedure done. I really felt like I was the only person having surgery that day