65 Years Old - Miami, FL

I wanted to remove sagging skin from my neck and...

I wanted to remove sagging skin from my neck and face. I am very happy with some of the results so far, but every day as the swelling goes down I notice more positive changes. My neck already looks really good.I cant wait until all the swelling has gone to see the final results.I probably will have other work done and definetelly will have Dr Franco do them.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Franco is very caring. He was very carefull while doing the surgeries . Left me looking very natural. I am glad I chose him.

Well done, now you just have to concentrate on recovery slowly but surely :-)
Glad you have had a successful outcome. Will you be posting photos? My procedures are scheduled for Monday. Mary
I will but in due time. I dont usually do well in pictures, plus the fact that i dont hardly wear any make up. But my husband really likes the way i look even without the make up.
Thank you for sharing your experience! Have you hit any significant bumps on the road to recovery?
none. Some of the scars were but with scar medicine they are improving.
I meant to say the scars were bumpy
Glad you are seeing improvements as you heal. There are not too many of us about 65 on this website and comparing healing to younger members is a little different. My experience tells me I should have had the facelift about 7-10 years ago to have the best and longest results. My neck is great and wrinkles gone on cheeks, but I did not have anything done with my eyes or around my lips so I don't feel as "improved" as I wanted. In fact, I hesitate to post photos because although I look much younger, I had hoped for more and I still look older than expected! Wouldn't go back to the before for sure. I am wondering if you have any of these thoughts?
I'll be 69 tomorrow and considering having some work done. Are you saying it's too late for me?