Much Needed Upper and Lower Bleph - Miami, FL

The color of my eyes has always been my best...

The color of my eyes has always been my best feature but the bags under the eyes and the droopy eyelids were really ruining it for me...decided on eyelid surgery and chose Dr. Tim Sayed for it. I had the surgery early Fall and I don't have any signs left to prove I had surgery other than the barely noticeable scars which are easily hidden with makeup. My results didn't differ from one eye to the other, the symmetry is perfect and I got rid of ALL the bruising in little over a month.
I did feel my eyes irritated and a bit weird for a while but the sensation subsided after a while and haven't had problems since. I'm really happy with my results, my eyes look so much better, I have eyelids now loool. It makes sucha differencenow and I'm not bugged by aging signs any longer. My eyes were the worse, the rest of the face is looking pretty ok. I'm 43 btw :)
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Effortless interaction from start to finish. Easy to comprehend, communicative and knowledgeable. Bedside manner was truly excellent, I actually felt spoiled

Thanks for sharing!  We'd love to see some before and after pics.  Did you have the incisions inside your lower eyelid (transconjuntive) or on the outside?