My Eye Surgery - Miami, FL

The bottom of my eyes were getting wrinkled and...

The bottom of my eyes were getting wrinkled and old looking. I asked Dr. Martin if there was a "quick fix" because I hated the idea of being indisposed for a week or so. Dr. Martin lasered and tightened underneath the eye. I followed his instructions carefully and in three days I was up and running. The swelling was minimal and the bruising even more so. I had minimal discomfort and the best news is that my eyes look larger and bluer. I am so happy!
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

He's great!

Congrats!  Sounds like you had a great experience.  Do you remember what kind of laser he used?

Do you have any before and after photos? Thanks!
That's really great. Did you have IV sedation or oral sedation?
I had local -- I'm not a fan of sedation. I put on earphones and listen to classical music -- a trick I learned during dental surgeries (lots). Dr. Martin was also great -- during the surgery if I had a question he answered it. He is a very relaxed and confident physician which took away so much of my nervousness.
Thanks for the update. I may consider him for my lower bleph. I too have had several dental surgeries, no problem and just can't see the point of sedation. Do you have any before and afters? I'd love to see the results. :)
That's awesome! Did you happen to have any before/after pictures?? :)