When Your Best Feature is Disappearing? - Miami, FL

Eyes with midface and lipo jawline and chin...

Eyes with midface and lipo jawline and chin.
Getting older and especially after the 50th birthday,, hmmm i was disappointed to find my eyes had some rather distracting baggage and some hooding from the top that no amount of makeup or creams could help. I have a small mouth, lips, teeth, but used to get compliments on my eyes, that were deepset but were larger, and blue with slight green in the center.

I think the best part of my surgery, eyes (top and bottom,) chin and jawline, midface lift, , the best result was that my eyes are back! I spent 12,000 and about 5,000 or so was the eye surgery. Also, I am very deficient in lashes and eyebrows so I started using Latisse, only 1 time every 3 days and it works! Using it every day causes me eye redness. I finally have some hair (eyelashes and it helped my brows). Good Luck, do your homework, get reccommendations.

The great staff working there, they really like...

The great staff working there, they really like working with their "doc." I worked in the medical field for about 12 years and know that working in a positive, professional climate keeps everyone working cooperatively. Everyone seems very well trained and happy with the environment and very caring about the patient. And Doc is a great leader for his staff.
I look better but not like a different person.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Look at the patient book to evaluate results. You should have help after having both lids done, like a friend or someone from the doc's office. Someone to drive and care for you a couple of days. Take the pain meds and don't suffer needlessly, you can sleep through some of the recovery, but use the eye medicine. Don't put ice, just cool compress. Follow the doctor's order's before surgery, extra suppliments, etc... to reduce bruising and promote healing.

I have been to Dr. Esptein's for a consult. Definitely a well-oiled machined office. He seems to be very talented and I saw plenty of pictures. Been doing research for the absolute best plastic surgeon in south florida for upper eye lids as I want to look like me, only 10 years younger! lol... It's just so scary to know 100% for sure who to put your complete faith in since it is, after all, your face.
yes I still visit the site and read about experiences. I am happy to say , I'm getting complements on how I have pretty eyes. Had my hair nails and toes done today so I'm ready to go out to dinner. :)

Fantastic. I'm so glad it worked out well for you.

Do you have a pic, if you don't mind sharing? Even if you crop out the rest of your face. It'd be great to see how your surgery turned out.

Hi Dee -- A belated "thanks" for posting your review. Hope you're still doing well. :)