Getting Rid of Hyper-pigmentation and Some Acne Scars - Miami, FL

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old male and...

Hello everyone!

I'm a 23 year old male and have some hyper-pigmentation and minor acne scars on both of my cheeks. After doing a lot of research and reading people's experiences I have decided to get an E Matrix procedure done on my cheeks . Hopefully I only need one procedure since my condition is not as bad and the price is pretty expensive.

Well anyhow my appointment is for next Thursday, Aug 9, 2012 and I'm wondering if anyone recommends getting a facial beforehand. I haven't gotten a facial in more than two moths due to some active acne that I was treating; and even tough I wash my face twice a day and use the occasional scrub, I do notice I have some blackheads on my cheeks and nose.

Will a facial be more helpful for the procedure? Since the treatment basically consists of creating tiny little holes on my cheeks, I wouldn't want the bacteria to spread and thus create more acne. Is my reasoning accurate? Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks.

Thanks for info Kimmers.

I was really hoping that E Matrix would help with hyper-pigmentation since that's what my dermatologist told me. I guess I have more researching to do. Any advice on this issue?

I have included some links to information you may find helpful.

How Effective is E MATRIX?

EMatrix Q&A