Dr. Randy Miller Fat Transfer for Hands and Face - Miami, FL

On July 25, 2013, I went to Dr. Miller for a fat...

On July 25, 2013, I went to Dr. Miller for a fat transfer procedure, in which the fat was liposuctioned from my abdomen area, and then centrifuged in order to concentrate the stem cells. This fat was then mixed with PRP, or platelet rich plasma, which was centrifuged from my blood. The combined fat and PRP was injected into my hands to fill them out. This was my main motivation for the procedure, because my hands were looking a little bony. I also had some of the fat mixture put into my face, in particular around my mouth, where I have wrinkles and some loss of volume. The result for my hands is quite excellent. They look 20 years younger and are no longer bony. The results for my face are also good. Many wrinkles are reduced and some are gone. I expect the area around my mouth to look better and better as time passes, which is what typically happens with stem cell injections to the face. As for the procedure itself, Dr. Miller was wonderful, a very personable and caring doctor who also took the time to make sure I understood everything that was happening. It hurt a little more than I was expecting, but I preferred this to being put under anesthesia. Once it was over the painkillers worked fine. I looked bruised for a good week, but it has all subsided now and looks great. My thanks to Dr. Miller who is a superb doctor, very skilled and experienced, yet very down to earth and genuinely caring.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is a superb doctor, very skilled and experienced, yet very down to earth and genuinely caring.