Dr. Mendieta is the BEST for Butt Lift, Body Lift, Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I had a total body lift done, which essentially...

I had a total body lift done, which essentially involved a circumferential incision around my lower body. Basically it was a tummy tuck, outer thigh lift, and butt lift. I am a surgeon myself and I spent a lot of time researching doctors. Part of my problem was that often times a lower body lift is done on people who have had major weight loss or gastric bypass. I haven't had either; I just have really saggy skin, and have yo-yo dieted for years. I am 5'8" and at my heaviest I was 150lbs, but for a long time now I have maintained a weight of 130lbs. I had a lot of loose skin and very little fat. There was no way to tighten the skin other than to have it lifted. Many doctors I saw wanted to just do lipo or would say that I wasn't a candidate for a lower body lift because it was too much work for a little extra skin. I knew thaI a body lift was the only way to fix my problem, and it did! I was nervous to have such an extensive procedure done. The recovery was difficult, I have to admit. I went back to work after 10 days because I had patients waiting to see me, and I also have a really high pain tolerance, but I wouldn't recommend this for others. Dr. Mendieta did the most amazing job. He got rid of all my loose skin. He did lipo a little bit of fat and transfer it to my butt. My butt and hips and stomach look amazing. My husband and I can hardly believe it. The scars were placed in such a perfect way I can still wear a string bikini and you can hardly see them. Dr. M did SUCH a good job. His office staff is compassionate and professional. I ended up having a complication where part of my incision opened up, which isn't uncommon in this type of surgery. I was very upset and anxious about it. The office helped my deal with the complication, and eventually everything closed up really nicely. I think Dr. Mendieta is an expert in butt lifts, fat transfers, tummy tucks and lower body lifts and I would highly recommend him without hesitation. I traveled from out of state and it was totally worth it. Can't say enough great things about him as a surgeon and also as a compassionate, understanding physician.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him for anyone who wants a butt lift, tummy tuck, thigh lift, liposuction, or lower body lift. He did such a good job on me; I look in the mirror and can't even believe my body looks this awesome. He is professional and approachable. He listens to you and cares about your thoughts. He answers emails from his post op patients almost immediately. He is wonderful. If you are wanting one of these procedures, it's worth the trip to Miami. He designed some of the butt lift incision placements. He truly is an expert at body contouring. He is one of those rare surgeons who is a talented surgeon, passionate about what he does, and also just a really genuine person.

Awesome so happy for you :)
Hi my surgery is in 6 days with Mendieta can you please post some before & after pics Thanks ;)

Hi there, welcome!

So glad your procedure went well and you got the results you were looking for. So, were you still in pain at the 10 day amrk, when you went back to work? How long do you think is needed off after this procedure?

We'd love to see some before/after photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.