Receding Gums Treated by Pinhole Surgery - Miami, FL

My gums had receded a lot and my dentist Dr. Maria...

My gums had receded a lot and my dentist Dr. Maria Lopez-Galan recommended me to Dr. Gallardo. Everybody there is amazing. It’s incredible to me. The office is run really well. Everyone is very friendly and professional. It’s very relaxing and calm and everybody has been really great so far. I had pin hole surgery with him and I didn’t think that I would see that big of a difference right away but it will be two weeks on Wednesday and it’s amazing. I was little more uncomfortable than I thought and a little more sore than I anticipated, but I took the Motrin and did the ice packs like he told me to do. He thinks that I was sore because I clench my jaws at night. Other than that I’m very happy and pleased with everything. From my initial impression in the office, from when I made my first appointment until today, they have not let me down at all. I feel very comfortable here. I have been telling everyone at work to come here if their gums are receding.
Pleasepleaseplease post a picture!  I have terribly receding gums and am always looking for some way to fix it.  I thought gum grafting was the only way.  Could you please explain a little bit more about what pin-hole surgery is?  Also, I think this may not be dental implant-related but after you explain, I'll figure it out :).

Thank you!
Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Gallardo is very warm, caring and concerned about each patient. He’s laid back and easy going but still completely professional. I’m a nurse and it takes a lot for a doctor to impress and Dr. Gallardo has definitely done that.