33 Year Old Male with a Belly - Miami, FL

I had CoolSculpting done at Miami Plastic Surgery...

I had CoolSculpting done at Miami Plastic Surgery with their PA, Carolyn. She was great. She was very helpful and patiently answered all of my questions. She explained to me exactly what I could expect in terms of the actual procedure, what I could experience afterwards, and that I may need a second treatment. During the treatment, I definitely felt a strong pulling sensation when I had the large applicator on my lower abdomen but once the cold temperature got to a point, I had the TV on and before I knew it, I was numb and was actually pretty comfortable. After the treatment, she had to "massage" the area for a minute or so, but she warned me it wasn't a walk in the park but was very important for the treatment. After that was done, she encouraged me to get up, get dressed and move around so that I would warm up. She called me the day after my treatment to check on me, which I was really impressed by, and we went over the symptoms I was having and what I could expect. Even though we had discussed it during my consultation, it was nice to have the chance to discuss everything again. It helped that she went over everything that I could possibly feel and what was normal.
The first night or two, the area was a little sensitive and I had some trouble sleeping, but she warned me that though this can happen, I could take a Benadryl to get some help sleeping. I did this and was fine from there on. I'd say the oddest part was the numbness but that also seemed to go away within a few weeks. When I went back for my photos, I was happily surprised to see my results. I did notice that my pants and shorts fit better, but wasn't expecting the significant improvement that I got. I'd definitely recommend the treatment and plan on getting an additional treatment myself.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Carolyn, PA. Very professional, accessible and reassuring.