Cellulaze , Lipo And, Breast Implant Exchange - Miami, FL

Ive been fighting cellulite since I was a teenager...

Ive been fighting cellulite since I was a teenager. I couldnt believe it when I heard about this procedure. Seemed to.good to be true. I mads an appointment with Dr. D Blinsky. He explained everything to me and it made perfect sense. I also asked about redoing by breast which had lost their fullness after 2 breastfed children. I am 41 years old and figured this was the best time as any to a tune up.

I had,the procedures done June 25. during the preop drawing board we agreed to do a small area,of in.my inner thighs and lower abs. Cellulaze everywhere else. Front side back and butt.

I went under general so I did not have to.go.thru the nervousness of feeling, seeing, or hearing anything during it all. When I first came to my legs were on fire! Next was the tightness in my chest from the redone boobs. By the time I got home the cire was out. Probably due to the vicodin. Lol
Saw the doctor 2 days later. He was very happy with the so far. I had very lityle drainage and lots of bandaids that covered several one stitch sutures. I am super numb and swollen and srating to bruise. He suggested I buy another girdle so im.more.comfortable. He did tell me keep.the foam pads on underneath. Not sure why.

I go back in 2 days to.recheck. I will ask him whats up with the foam. The expert at the girdle store said that was.only needed to.cheap girdles. Who knows. I will do.what the Dr says . hes the one I paid thousands to.

So far I havent had any itchiness although i.know as.soon as I post I will go into a frenzy.

I hope it was all worth it. Im still very early but im hopeful.

I will post in.a few days after my next Dr visit.

Sorry about my typos, i was trying to type the...

Sorry about my typos, i was trying to type the previous post on my phone. Not so good with long texting!!

My post op (day 2) appointment was fantastic. Dr. Blinsky was very happy with how my legs looked. He was even more impressed by my boobs. He exchanged saline 300cc for Mentor Silicone Gels 350cc. He took some of the fat from my lower abdomen and inner thighs and transfered them to my boobs. He created two even breasts with cleavage that I did not have before. He also had to fix my left breast that rode much higher than my right. He performed an "OPEN CAPSULOTOMY." Basically he revised the size, shape and placement of the pocket for symmetrical perfection. I may say he did a phenominal job!

I have also mentioned how wonderful Dr. B's bedside manner has been from the moment of our first consult. Always taking his time to answer every question and very witty sense of humor. Before and After surgery his staff (Jackie, Vivian & Esther) was beyond my expectations. My favorite part was the one on one care you received without pushing out the door in your wheelchair the moment you first open your eyes. This was such a different experience than the first time around. Pilar, the nurse made sure I wasnt feel any nassea from the anesthesia and helped me feel comfortable until it was time for me to go home. The anesthesiologist, Dr. Jimenez was expectional also. Not a mark of bruising or soreness where he inserted the IV.

Dr. B. removed some of the stitching and wants to see me in 3 days. I have also scheduled lymphatic massages next week.

Its exactly 2 weeks since the surgery. My boobs...

Its exactly 2 weeks since the surgery. My boobs feel and look great. As always you wonder "could we have gone a little bigger" but I am hestatic that they are perfectly symmetrical. The areas of Lipo are still a little tender with no bruising. I am wearing the compression garmet every day, 24 hours. except to shower.

The areas where they performed cellulaze are now very very itchy and pretty sore when I stand. My bruising is 90% gone. I am going to thank the lymphatic massages and the arnica. The compression garment has propbably helped alot too. It aslso hels with the itchiness to prevent me from scratching my skin off!

My husband sees my skin smoother and notices a visible difference in the cellulite. I am patiently awaiting the 3 month mark to hit the worth it button. This is defintely a lengthy healing process with long term results. I will continue to update and hopefully post before and after pics.

July 10, 2012, Had my two week post op to take 2...

July 10, 2012, Had my two week post op to take 2 week after pictures. Im not so sure there is a big difference yet. Dr. B and his staff feel strongly that you need to wait unti that 3 month mark. There are a few lucky gals out there that have seen a big improvement early. I my self saw one that was at the 6 week mark and had a very visible difference from her before pictures to what I saw in person. She was very happy with her results. Hopefully we will all be so lucky.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B's bedside manner was top notch from the moment of our first consult. Always taking his time to answer every question and very witty sense of humor. Before and After surgery his staff (Jackie, Vivian & Esther) was beyond my expectations. Its rare to find a plastic surgeon that does not have a production line the day of surgery where they are literaly pushing you out the door in your wheelchair the moment you first open your eyes. This was such a different experience than the first time around. Pilar, the nurse made sure I wasnt feel any nassea from the anesthesia and helped me feel comfortable until it was time for me to go home. The anesthesiologist, Dr. Jimenez was expectional also. Not a mark of bruising or soreness where he inserted the IV. The one on one care I have received has been like no other.

Im considering Dr Blinski or Dr Jack in Boca..Its a hard decision to make whether to do procedure and which Doctor to allow to do such a new prodecure that hasn't been out long. Please share pics and any advice. Thankyou!
How do you feel about the cellulaze surgery now? Since you are past the 6th month mark? Would lovevto hear an update!
Go to my post to see pics
How about you??
Any results yet.
Hi sobemom!,how are your results so far?
I did not see any results until last week. So a little over 4 weeks and now I see some improvement and it is getting better. Just having to contend with all the scars.
Hope all is going good for you. Had my cellulose with Dr. Blinski on June 1. Just had my 5 week follow up with him yesterday. I posted pick yesterday also. Take care.
Ok will do! The discomfort for an implant replacement is significantly less than the first time you have them done. And in comparison to cellulaze, i would say it goes in stages. When i first awoke from surgery i thought my legs were burning. In comparison my breasts/chest felt tight and mildly sore. a few hours later the burning subsided and my chest felt a little more sore. Here we ar two weeks later and,my breast are almost at no disxomfort and my legs are still really sore when i stand up initially. They are also sore to the touch and itchy itchy itchy! Because of the long term discomfoOk will do! The discomfort for an implant replacement is significantly less than the first time you have them done. And in comparison to cellulaze, i would say it goes in stages. When i first awoke from surgery i thought my legs were burning off the bone. In comparison my breasts/chest felt tight and mildly sore. a few hours later the burning subsided and my chest felt a little more sore. Here we ar two weeks later and,my breast are almost at no disxomfort and my legs are still really sore when i stand up initially. They are also sore to the touch and itchy itchy itchy! Because of the long term discomfort, i would say cellulaze is worse. But if the results areas promised then its worth it!

I'm glad to hear how happy you are with your breast augmentation. We have an entire community dedicated to breast augmentation, and I know they would love to hear your full story and experience with your previous implants as well as your new ones, so when you have time jump over there & start a review of that as well. :)

How would you rate the discomfort of the cellulaze as compared to the augmentation?

HI Megan. I have some itching now. I think the compression garmet helps alot. because you cant really hurt yourself when you scratch thru the garment. I defintely feel more uncomfortable this week than last. I hope its due to healing process. i have read a lot of post and will start using arnica and some of the other things for bruising. The worst thing is feeling that loose jiggle feeling in your thighs,especially when you remove the garment to bathe. Hopefully that is temporary. :)

Love that you referred to your procedures as a "tune up" haha - too cute! So did the itching kick in after you posted this, or are you still reasonably comfortable??