32yr Old Mother of 3 Ready to Take the Next Step - Miami, FL

So I've been watching this site for almost 2yrs...

So I've been watching this site for almost 2yrs now, and I'm ready to start mapping out my new shape. I have one ps that I'm highly interested in (Dr Salama) but there's also a ps closer to me. At this point not sure what's realistic for my body type/structure. I have a natural" shelf" and I love my "cuff" kiss looking to project or as my username says" "round me out". I have no clue what the very first step is. Do I get consultations first to find out what's realistic? Lost on that part, and I know weight loss is a must for me I'm 5'5 245lbs, majority of my weight is my mid-section, breast and arms (in that order). I can normally take anything one throws at me but rt now I'm mentally, emotional, and physically drained so pls go easy with the criticism, I want honest opinions and observations not nasty rude hateful replies.

Wish Pics

Am I being realistic lol b4 children I was 145lbs soaking wet and at that time I was all books and hips, hips are wide and deceiving Lol gives the illusion that a lotta pass is in tow. #NOT! So I'm thinking MMO w/ BBL or TT w/BBL I dun know maybe Dr can help me decide. But one things for sure I wanna drop @least 60/70 lbs 1st!!!!!

Beautiful personality....

I get that A LOT! Im becoming more and more self conscious about my weight as the years go by. To meet me you wouldn't know that I'm sad about my size. "I clean up reeeeeeeeelll nice : -)
I wear 2-6 inch heels, wear bright colors (they match my personality and my skin undertone) and own the rm whenever/whenever I stroll in. But deep down this stomach nd butt are brining me down! I feel foreign in my own skin and I'm tried of guys approaching me as though I have low self-esteem and if they tell me I m pretty/gorgeous they have a chance...ugh

Welcome! I'm scheduled with Salama for next year so of course I think he's a great choice. ;-) Have you sent him your pictures for a virtual consultation and quote. I would start there, or even doing an in-person consult with someone local to get an idea of what they'd recommend. Good luck!
He does virtual consultations! I did not know that!!!! I apologize for my ignorance ladies and gentes, I really need to focus lol Ok so I should do a face to face just to get a overview and some direction on what's possible, what I need to do to prep and then once I get that info search for Drs with the best results in respect of my price range and travel?
I think that's a good approach. You'll get an overview of what's possible even if you just send your pictures to the docs. But I think there's value in a face-to-face with someone even if it's not the doc of choice. In my opinion, it helps to conceptualize the info you may be getting from virtual consults.
Heyy beautiful welcome..well the way i got started was i looked at what i wanted most and looked at docs who gave those type of results then took it from there as far as price, bedside manner, malpractices, attentiveness etc i elminated docs like that and my list got smaller. I was on the dominican republic train but ruled it out bc im asthmatic, im traveling alone and i try my hardest to b a thug from the chi lmao but im a punk on the low so mentally i just cant see me going over there by myself and god wasnt allowing it anyway so..im staying stateside vanity prices are the same as the dominican republic prices and the results dope..cant wait to see who u choose
I'm trying to stay on the east coast and I'm loving Dr Salama results! I just want to make sure the Dr I go with has enough experience with my body structure because we all don't have the same structures and some of the ladies on here want results that their body could never sustain and go to des that seem to NOT have a lot of patience with their natural shape so they aren't pls with the results and give unjust reviews
If you staying on the east coast then you have alot to choose from..and i totally get what you mean docs can inject all the fat they want but they cant change how big your ribs are or how wide your hip bones are and everybodys body will take the fat differently..so what is your end goal?
Flatter stomach, back dimples (if possible) smaller waist, fuller booty and flab removed from my arms. With the amt of booty I do have now, filling it will make it look huge and I ain't mad @ that
Hello there and welcome. I've been on this site now I believe for about two weeks. My body structure is very similar to yours. I started searching for women body types that were like mine on this site for example I would put in TT size 14 etc. Next I posted questions on this related to my concerns for Doctors to answer. The love I received back from Doctors with their expert opinion was phenomenal. After strong research and consideration I'm going with Dr. Laura Carmina Cardenas. Waiting to get my full quote and lab work done than I'm off. If you have time I've posted some information on my profile that may help you on your journey. God bless you and please keep us informed! Best of wishes
You so have my body lol... Ugh I'm so overwhelmed, but thanks for the guidance! In excited but want to be realistic, I know my shape pre-kids, wondering what my body would have looked like if had not birth 3 little stinkers...