Butt Lift - Miami, FL

Dr. Pazmino was late for my appt by 1 hour and was...

Dr. Pazmino was late for my appt by 1 hour and was even late on day of surgery and for follow up.
I went back 2 times due to discomfort, I felt like I had a bump on my lower back. He said all was fine and swelling would go down. Finally I went to a walk in clinic I was in so much pain and it turns out he left a 5 inch drain between my ass.
Terrible Dr, they are full of it.i have the video and pics if you want to see.

Do not use this Dr..

Resolution

About 1.5 years ago I had a procedure done by Dr. Pazmino done in Miami, FL. There was an issue that I had brought up in my previous post but has since been resolved. I would just like this community to be aware that it is water under the bridge and all participating parties have been satisfied. The issue I had with Dr. Pazmino and his staff is no longer present.

update

I'd like to update my review. All of my concerns were addressed.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'd like to update my review. All of my concerns were addressed.
I am so sorry! I agree that doctors should not be put on pedestals. Even the ones with good educations may not be the kind of doctor tht should be practicing plastic surgery. Some doctors are insensitive and have forgotten that this types of surgery can take. Life away, scar a person for life yet they treat you as if you are nothing but a source for cash. Oh yes we do this and we can do that but we are not responsible for how it turns out. It is BS.