Butt Implants/ BBL SALAMA - Miami, FL

AMAZING ! I flew in, had a consult, went back to...

AMAZING ! I flew in, had a consult, went back to the recovery house, the next day by 10:30 I was in surgery becoming a new woman! I tried everything to achieve a new figure for years and finally decided that surgery was my only option. I highly recommend anyone who is considering !!!! This is one of the best things that I could of done !

FIRST DAY OUT !

MY SURGERY JOURNEY:) Its Long ! Lol

Okay so as I mentioned. I flew down, had consult, next am was in surgery. I was really nervous, not for the surgery more because I was by myself and didn't know anyone!!! The ladies at the office are beyond nice and make you feel very comfortable. I only wore a pair of sweat pants and a zip up hoodie (no bra or panties) to go into surgery. DONT FORGOT YOUR ROBE FOR AFTER. They give you a bag for your stuff, a cap, a pair off nylon stockings which go all the way to your thighs, a pair of those blue paper undies, regular socks, and your paper gown. The doctor took his pictures and then marked me up and off into the surgery room I went. The anesthesiologist is super funny. I had to make a fist so he could find my vein and once he did he told me I could relax... I was so nervous i didn't release my fist and he came back over and was like youuuuuuu cannnnn reeeelax, I thought you were gonna hit me lol !!!! The one nurse places these blood pressure like things on your legs. Next the anesthesiologist told me I was going to feel a slight burn up my arm and I was going to be out. I remember tasting something and I motioned him I could taste it, and he told me that it was okay and I literally watched the lights above me go out in seconds!!! I woke up very warm, I started dry heaving once I was up in the wheelchair, the nurse placed a alcohol wet wipe under my nose which helped a lot. The drive back to the recovery house wasn't bad at all, it was funny because the day before when I was with the driver I was bragging how quick I was going to be heeled up, and I told him 3 to 4 days I would be good and I wasn't going to be in that much of pain. So when I was getting out of his car walking in the recovery house door I looked and was acting rrrrrredic !!! He was like no pain huh !?! C'MON BEYONCE !!! YOU GOT A WORLD TOUR TO DO!!! It was really cute lol. The pain is hard to describe. Honestly I've had 3 root canals and the tooth ache pain before you can get into the dentist is wayyyy worst ! I felt very stiff and a lot of pressure. It was hard to lift my leg to even get in bed. Walking was more like swaying back and forth. I had lipo on just my sides which that feeling is very tight , sensitive, and numb almost like a burning sensation. I really had no bruising from my lipo, prob because I didn't have much fat to get. My butt wasn't really bruised they were really red for like a week then just minimal bruising. I had two massages one with each of the ladies that massages. They both burned liked hell , just when they were massaging, no pain after. After surgery they first wrap you in this two piece garment that you wrap around your self really tight. After my first massage they gave me the body suit one. And I would sweat, stop, breathe, and pull forever to get that baby over my butt!!! At first it's really hard but you just have to take your time to get it on. I didn't have any bleeding other than some from where the drain site is. So the best part is having an amazing body !!!! The worst in my opinion... More than not being able to sit is .........

THE DRIANS !!!!

My roommates had just BBL, and got the drains removed before they went home. The doc told me the day after surgery that I was going to be draining for awhile and prescribed me more antibiotics. I know it will all be worth it in the end I'm just hoping that the weather in my area stays cooler until I can take them out because right now I'm in baggy evvvvvvery !

Recovery house- loved it! You can wash your clothes, meals any time of the day included in your price, lovely woman that you feel at home with in a sec !!!!! And you always have a nurse that has seen plenty of our surgery journeys!!!!

Packing - seriously I over packed sooooo much it's embarrassing lol. This is is all I used
ROBE
ZIP UP HOODIE
TANKS GOR UNDER THE GARMENT
2 MAXI DRESSES (The blue one that posted a pic of WEAR A LOSE FITTED DRESS ! I REPEAT !)
I thought I was going to be all cute showing curves and what not and I had to walk around with my drains dangling around my ankles !!! Of course it made some hilarious memories because they really looked like I had balls lol but I wish I would of brought something lose.

My surgery was FEBRUARY 20th, 2014 I stayed for 8 days !!! I had to lay in the back of a truck the long way home! As of today MARCH 22, 2014. I'm still not at my week where I can try sitting!!!! I still have my drains, I can walk normal I'm just a little sore still.
If anyone has any questions don't hesitate !!!! I wish anyone, with any doctor 100% best wishes and hope you will be as satisfied as me !!!

Drain Free FINALLY !!!

I finally removed my drains.... ALL BY MYSELF ! It was weird lol.

A Quick Pic

A Quick Pic

Me in my undies ;)

Update

Hey ladies !!! Just a quick update, I feel pretty much normal. I can sit without my boppy, I can sit on any type of surface it feels slightly weird when doing so. It doesn't hurt at all, just feels kind of awkward if that makes sense. I love the way it looks, I just wish that the implants would soften up some. I don't want anyone touching my butt because they'll be like whhhhhhhat?? Wait !? Huh!? Lol ...... It's pretty hard, especially in the middle. The edges are soft. I can jiggle my booty.... Call me crazy but I really want to do a round two of just BBL, I would like to had some fat to my hips if possible but I know I have to wait :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

THE BEST ! Had BBL and Implants, I literally saw two reviews on this specific procedure, and knew the next day he was the doctor I was going with !