BBL + Liposculptura to Standard Areas - Miami, FL

In 2009 I bad BBL done by dr. C. Mendieta in Miami...

In 2009 I bad BBL done by dr. C. Mendieta in Miami . With all additional expense , compression garments that I had to get from office 2 x 250.00 ,hotel, massages etc I paid almost 13K. Past 4 years since BBL I am happy I had not got what I paid for. I ended up with almost what I had initially before surgery + lipoed areas. Liposculpura is very bad, uneven and no symmetry in hips . Stomach is very lumpy. Currently not happy with the volume, flat hips and very lumpy stomach. Need more of everything : butt volume ,hips and much better lipo job

DR DURAN- SHE IS THE BEST!!!

past 4 years and i was not happy, not i am happy thanks dr duran. she is the best, she cares about her patients. she can not answer all of your email,she is busy every day with doing surgeries and follow ups and a little time she has left for herself she must relax and replenish her energy for next day. but once you are her patient she does everything what is in your best interest !!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

After I had BBL in 2009 I am looking to have round #2 in August again. I do not like the amount of volume in lower half of buttocks, there is no symmetry in hip areas after liposculptura and none hip projection. Very Lumpy stomach.

so you're going for a round 2.. Dr Duran is awesome hands down..
Thank you very much!! So glad you found someone to make you happy!!!!
How are you? I hope everything is well
Good luck, happy healing, can't wait to see pics
Any pictures?
yes, when I am ready
That bad?
what bad??? I am bruiced that is all. I am deciding when,what and how on my own blog page
I'm so glad you're experience was great with Duran!! I see her on the 20th for surgery.. How long did u use the heparin injections? And you said you're pain wasn't that bad, would you say by day 2 you were moving around lots? Thanks!!
Good luck, Mzdee on your surgery day!, you will love Duran in person. I did take 4 heparin injection, that was enough Duran said. On second day of surgery you have to move , to get up and move a little to make your blood circulate , same all fallowing days. I can not say I were moving around a lot, but I tried to. Few days right after the sx you feel very tired and it seemed to be vary hard to raise legs to take stears or get into a car. You should be very careful listening to your body and not overdo, another extreme...but on 13th day I were moving a lot as we ( I and my hubby) had to leave to airport, I did not use wheelchair assistance and was all right but I know many ladies done. just in case before to leave on your last follow up with Duran ask them to give you medical clearance, To show in airport if you need wheelchair assistance. I know the member fluffytoo did not and had to wait few hours until they fax it ,she messed her flight as a result. Hope this helps!
Thanks so much mama, yes walk walk and more walking!!!! How far post op are you?
today is 15th day, still tired and do take naps during daytime. sore and swollen. I had 9 massages in DR gotta find place do have another 5-6 massages done near my place . They help a lot!
Hows everything going?
Thank you!I had my sx on 20th today is my last day here, leaving tomorrow for US. My outcome is fab and and everything went much better that I expected. I was not in such pain as I were 1sh time. I followed all the before and after vitamin and iron regiment and feel healthy.
YAY HUN CONGRATS I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Dr. M put you through the worst. Email me pic when you get a chance I would love to see the difference I am sure its much much better
Thank you very much!I will post some before and after so you all could see .
yes yes! are you back home?
My Dr.. Also left me with flat hips.. If u see my before pics.. I had more curves.. Dam.. Y were we the guinea pigs.. I wish it would have been done right from the beginning..
oh honey if you know where you trip and fall you would put there something soft to fall on , lol We all learn from our own mistakes, and my mistake was that I did not know what to expect I thought he knows what to do and wil make me look like on in his before and after gallery . I had my 2nd round BBL with dr Duran in DR and my result is fab!