BBL + Liposculptura to Standard Areas - Miami, FL

In 2009 I bad BBL done by dr. C. Mendieta in Miami...

In 2009 I bad BBL done by dr. C. Mendieta in Miami . With all additional expense , compression garments that I had to get from office 2 x 250.00 ,hotel, massages etc I paid almost 13K. Past 4 years since BBL I am happy I had not got what I paid for. I ended up with almost what I had initially before surgery + lipoed areas. Liposculpura is very bad, uneven and no symmetry in hips . Stomach is very lumpy. Currently not happy with the volume, flat hips and very lumpy stomach. Need more of everything : butt volume ,hips and much better lipo job

DR DURAN- SHE IS THE BEST!!!

past 4 years and i was not happy, not i am happy thanks dr duran. she is the best, she cares about her patients. she can not answer all of your email,she is busy every day with doing surgeries and follow ups and a little time she has left for herself she must relax and replenish her energy for next day. but once you are her patient she does everything what is in your best interest !!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

After I had BBL in 2009 I am looking to have round #2 in August again. I do not like the amount of volume in lower half of buttocks, there is no symmetry in hip areas after liposculptura and none hip projection. Very Lumpy stomach.